Thread: Teh Stupid...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28
  1. #11  
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southwest Michigan (in Exile)
    Posts
    8,757
    Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    I'll throw the possibly out. The others are not enough, in my opinion.

    His election (assuming he has a district next year) will determine if the others matter. For me, this is just all cringe worthy gossip. So far, there doesn't appear to be anything of substance to this whole thing.



    Craig put up a bit of a fight and remember, there was an arrest involved. Also, others from Vitter to Clinton, have not resigned with much, much worse involved.

    Chris Lee is the only thing close to this and to me, it is the same; mid-life crisis embarrassment but nothing awful.
    um....dude...Wiener himself admitted to 6 women, he also told them to lie about the relationship (which he also lied about at the Press conference on Tues), there are more than just 6 women.

    I do agree that this shouldn't have been a big deal, but HE made it a big deal by denying it then trying to cover it up with a very blatant lie that he pushed for 10 Days and tried to drag Bierbart through the mud
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sarasota,FL
    Posts
    42,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    Wow. Pretty seriously unhinged moonbat there.

    WOOT!!! That was a greyt one!!! :D
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Senior Member FDK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,589
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    I do agree that this shouldn't have been a big deal, but HE made it a big deal by denying it then trying to cover it up with a very blatant lie that he pushed for 10 Days and tried to drag Bierbart through the mud
    Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15,906
    Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    I'll throw the possibly out. The others are not enough, in my opinion.

    His election (assuming he has a district next year) will determine if the others matter. For me, this is just all cringe worthy gossip. So far, there doesn't appear to be anything of substance to this whole thing.



    Craig put up a bit of a fight and remember, there was an arrest involved. Also, others from Vitter to Clinton, have not resigned with much, much worse involved.

    Chris Lee is the only thing close to this and to me, it is the same; mid-life crisis embarrassment but nothing awful.
    So making up a story about someone hacking his account and going so far as to blame a blogger means nothing to you?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sarasota,FL
    Posts
    42,807
    Ya gotta love the DUmmies... :D

    Anthony is a piece of scum and they want their Party to
    swear allegiance to him and his ideals.
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Moderator txradioguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Bavaria
    Posts
    7,649
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    um...lied about the pictures, dragging it through the media for over a week, he showed horrible lack of judgment, possibly used Congressional resources for this.


    Larry Craig, Chris Lee and others have stepped away quit quickly and didn't make this big of a mess about it
    Yeah but you know how it is with fanboy. Dems can do no wrong.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

    Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

    To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

    The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    8,563
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Yeah but you know how it is with fanboy. Dems can do no wrong.
    Yep. In true liberal fashion, he goes to great lengths to excuse, minimize, and downplay DIMoRAT deviance. A sitting Congressman who displays this kind of behavior, lies, allows others to take the brunt of the attacks, then can't dig up enough class to resign is ok with liberals so long as there is a D affixed to his member.

    I hope Wiener continues his idiocy until the right person gets pissed enough to expose the rest of this Crooked Member's deviant and likely illegal activities.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Senior Member Madisonian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Peoples Democratic Socialist Republic of Michiganistanovia
    Posts
    2,416
    Quote Originally Posted by FDK View Post
    Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner!
    You mean you have a Wiener, don'tcha?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    Senior Member FDK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,589
    Quote Originally Posted by Madisonian View Post
    You mean you have a Wiener, don'tcha?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,015
    Ok, that's cute. :)
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •