Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CaughtintheMiddle1990 View Post
    You can only keep wishing. I bet Beck whacks off to that kinda fantasy at night too.
    Oh for the love of God Mr Literal

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Oh for the love of God Mr Literal
    Hey, I'm not the only one who thinks the opposition is literally evil. That's your side of the fence.

Hey, I'm not the only one who thinks the opposition is literally evil. That's your side of the fence.
    He's joking you dimwit, oh and btw the opposition is evil I just don't believe in gassing them....yet.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    2 things: Provide pics of these rallies/groups marching together or stop lying and #2, how many of those groups you mentioned have or had the president's ear. I'll wait.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--e0NFcnbb8

here's some Minute Men protesting along side the American Third Position

They are a White Nationalist group and their homepage features videos of speakers from the Tea Party rallies: http://american3p.org/category/american-voice/

The party Director of the American Third Position has written several anti-Semitic articles,a few of which are titled:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin MacDonald
    Understanding Jewish Influence I: Background Traits for Jewish Activism.
    Understanding Jewish Influence II: Zionism and the Internal Dynamics of Judaism.
    Understanding Jewish Influence III: Neoconservatism as a Jewish Movement.

They were at an immigration protest with the Minute Men and they were at the Tax Day Tea Party rally and happily display those tea party videos on their front page.

That doesn't mean the Minute Men are a White Nationalist organization, does it?

That doesn't mean the Tea Party is a White Nationalist organization, does it?

edit:

They actually seem very active with Tea Party rallies: http://american3p.org/american-voice...ss-the-nation/

A3P activist Josh Bates and his wife joined thousands of Georgians and South Carolinians at the Augusta Tea Party, where they spoke with scores of attendees and passed out hundreds of party fliers.

Recounting the successful nature of his outreach effort, Josh said, “One of the last people I spoke to was a man from South Carolina who, after hearing what I had to say about the A3P, stated he would like to get something started in South Carolina. We exchanged information, and I hope to be in touch with him soon to help him get started.”

He continued, “After all was said and done, I had given out all of my literature and still had swarms of people asking for more information on the party. I ended up having to write our website and contact information on sheets of paper from my notebook to give out, due to the demand. All in all, it was a great evening. My wife and I got to meet a lot of people who are enthusiastic about the A3P cause, and I have already received numerous emails from some of the people I spoke with.”
    Sounds like lots of successful recruitment there too.
    Last edited by Wei Wu Wei; 06-10-2011 at 01:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Banned
    You can only keep wishing. I bet Beck whacks off to that kinda fantasy at night too.
    would have to think of another way such as sodium pentothal...would not want liberals to suffer any discomfort.

I'm kind of relieved that my union isn't involved (UAW).

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--e0NFcnbb8

here's some Minute Men protesting along side the American Third Position
    How can you tell that they are Third Position members? I heard the voice over of the camera claiming that they were, but I didn't hear anyone admit to it or see anything that identified them as such. Could you cite the point in the video where someone who isn't the narrater could confirm this, or is it just more BS?

They are a White Nationalist group and their homepage features videos of speakers from the Tea Party rallies: http://american3p.org/category/american-voice/

The party Director of the American Third Position has written several anti-Semitic articles,a few of which are titled:

They were at an immigration protest with the Minute Men and they were at the Tax Day Tea Party rally and happily display those tea party videos on their front page.

That doesn't mean the Minute Men are a White Nationalist organization, does it?

That doesn't mean the Tea Party is a White Nationalist organization, does it?

edit:

They actually seem very active with Tea Party rallies: http://american3p.org/american-voice...ss-the-nation/

Sounds like lots of successful recruitment there too.
    Sounds like they are trying to make it seem that way. But if they had shown up at a Tea Party event, where are the photos? It's not like the left hasn't tried to tie the Tea Party in with fringe groups before. They've even sent agent provocateurs into rallies with signs that were meant to present a false impression. This looks like more of the same to me.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    How can you tell that they are Third Position members? I heard the voice over of the camera claiming that they were, but I didn't hear anyone admit to it or see anything that identified them as such. Could you cite the point in the video where someone who isn't the narrater could confirm this, or is it just more BS?

Sounds like they are trying to make it seem that way. But if they had shown up at a Tea Party event, where are the photos? It's not like the left hasn't tried to tie the Tea Party in with fringe groups before. They've even sent agent provocateurs into rallies with signs that were meant to present a false impression. This looks like more of the same to me.
    lol you are trying so hard.

There is Tea Party stuff all over the Third Position website, including photos:

In fact here is a video of the Chairman of the American Third Position, William D. Johnson, speaking at a Tea Party rally (notice the giant banner behind him).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4uMHaVHTu8

But I guess this all must just be secret leftists infiltrating everything and working behind the scenes really hard to make people look bad
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Whenever somebody says that these guys are communists, they are very quick to throw around charges like McCarthyism and Red-Baiting, but is it okay to call someone a communist if they co-sponsor and march in a communist parade behind a communist banner, surrounded by people who openly call themselves communists? Just asking.
    I say go for it. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, safe to say its probably a duck.

lol you are trying so hard.
    Not as hard as you are. You've found one obscure extremist group that managed to infiltrate a single Tea Party event. I guarantee that they won't be welcome at future ones. The equivalence of this on Mayday would have been if SEIU held a labor rally, and a group of communists who had hidden the worst parts of their agenda had shown up and then raised their flags when the cameras were on. But that isn't what happened. SEIU knew that they were co-sponsoring the Mayday event, which is a communist version of the Thanksgiving Day Parade, except that instead of giving thanks, they try to drum up resentment. They knowingly associated with communists, planned it out in advance and allowed themselves to be led behind a red banner. There's nothing to indicate that the Tea Partiers knew who Johnson was, since he was simply introduced as a local attorney, and his entire speech was about fiscal issues.

But I guess this all must just be secret leftists infiltrating everything and working behind the scenes really hard to make people look bad
    No, it's just a small fringe group that is trying to piggyback on the tea party's successes. They are helped by the fact that their name doesn't actually imply anything about their racism, and that they present a fake front of moderation at the event that they attended. I'd never even heard of them until this thread. OTOH, ANSWER has been around since the beginning of the war, and is not shy about its communism. Now, apparently, SEIU isn't, either.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!