Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Isn't a bathhouse just a place to have gay orgies? Why would straight women even want to go?
    There is a fairly broad range of clubs and businesses operating under the title "bathhouse". It might amuse you to know that the major bathhouses in the US are generally assumed to be owned by or operated under the protection of the Italian Mafia.

Some of them are like a cross between a bar, a gym, and a hotel. Many have theaters, private rooms, group rooms, and some even have stages and galleries. Some are really nice, but most are pretty basic.

There have been some successful heterosexual bathhouses, but it's a much more difficult dynamic as women (gay or straight) tend to like such scenes less than men (who are generally pigs regardless of orientation).

San Francisco has two major heterosexual clubs, one of which is a private club of the Hells Angels, and another of which is notorious for all the crazy stuff you see on TV like bondage, pony girls, and other kink.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    I went to a gay bar/club many years ago with a group of friends from work. We started out at a dinner/club called Mango's in Fort Lauderdale. A few blocks down, was a gay club called Cathode Ray's. We were all drunk and I decided to satiate my curiosity to see what these gay clubs were like. So we all went.
    The music was amazing and we all had a great time. I didn't try to steal any gay men away from the gay men....but I did have a woman try to make a pass at me.:o Thankfully, my buddy spanked me in arse and said "she's my bitch"..LOLLL...oh the memories.:D
    Was that that weird indoor outdoor place near the freeway? I obviously haven't been there in years, as it appears they are closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Was that that weird indoor outdoor place near the freeway? I obviously haven't been there in years, as it appears they are closed.
    No, it was on Las Olas blvd. From what I remember(long time ago) it was inside establishment only. Bartenders dressed like Playboy, with no shirts. Patrons were mostly men, but women also.