1. #1 Republican debate 
    Anyone watch it? I think I like Pawlenty better now and I still like Cain. Bachman ok, Newt not so much and the same with Sanitarium and Milt and forget the old man Paul!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Watching a rerun of it right now. Romney is really doing the politican dance, not really answering the question.

That pisses me off so much when they do that crap.

Ugh... Paul is such a fucking idiot.
    Last edited by djones520; 06-14-2011 at 03:44 AM.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Banned
    Watched a little of it. Not that impressed with any of them. I am still looking for someone that is aggressive and forceful in their presentation, does not come off as a typical politician and has fire in their belly.
    Last edited by lacarnut; 06-14-2011 at 03:55 AM.

I watched it and I think Cain has the courage to articulate what most Americans feel but won't often say. He is the candidate that the Democratic Party should fear more than any other because, not only would he disarm them of their favorite weapon: the race card, he would force all but the most knee-jerk black voters to reassess their priorities. It would be one hell of an interesting race.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

I watched it last night. It is probably too early to get anything other than Obama-bad out of the candidates. I thought Bachmann announcing she was running for president during a presidential debate was funny, though.

Gary Johnson was noticeably absent. Anyone know why?
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    Gary Johnson was noticeably absent. Anyone know why?
    Who?
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    I watched it last night. It is probably too early to get anything other than Obama-bad out of the candidates. I thought Bachmann announcing she was running for president during a presidential debate was funny, though.
    Ha! Thats all you got out of it? Obummer bad? Thats a givin. I think Cain had it down pat even when they tried the Muslim thing on him! I think we should go back to the idea of citizen legislators, get in do your worst and get out and live by your laws!

The douches that live for being in politics need to go!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.