1. #1 Rush nails the morality issue!!!! 
    For those of you who did not listen to Rush yesterday or listened but did not catch it Rush nailed the liberals on the morality issue yesterday afternoon

To summarize: Rush was discussing the Anthony Weiner situation and how many top democrates are asking Weiner to resign. He then asked well if liberals say morality does not matter then why should Weiner step down.

The only other reason for democrates to ask Weiner to resign is for the good of the party and that means
    democrates put party over country.

I would like to ask anyone that still has posting privileges over at DU to post this because i would love to see thie reaction over there.

I'll take it one step further. Why are they asking Weiner to step down after defending Clinton so vigorously? Not to make lite of Weiner, but what Clinton did was actually worse.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Quote Originally Posted by Cseeman View Post

The only other reason for democrates to ask Weiner to resign is for the good of the party and that means
    democrates put party over country.
    Learned this from Moonbats up in Saint Louis many years ago.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Moved from Best/Worst of DU to General Discussion. No DU link.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    I'll take it one step further. Why are they asking Weiner to step down after defending Clinton so vigorously? Not to make lite of Weiner, but what Clinton did was actually worse.
    If Clinton had stepped down, Gore would have finished his term, and been seen as tainted by the scandals of his predecessor, just as Gerry Ford was by Nixon. It would have meant defeat i 2000. It also would have meant that the entire Democratic Party would have suffered, since Clinton was the nominal head of the party, and his scandal would have tainted everyone in the midterms. Also, Democrats had maintained the meme of corrupt Republicans since Watergate, and so having Clinton resign in disgrace would have meant that they were no better. Given a choice between a perceived competent but corrupt Republican Party and inept and corrupt Democratic Party, the public will choose the lesser of two evils, which would have been disastrous for Democrats.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!