Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I was gonna go read it but there's 900 posts already.:eek: Reading that much DUmp at once would lower my IQ by at least 60 points - down to 100 or so.:D

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Both times I was at DU, I was often surprised at how stupidly a post could be interpreted by hypersensitive, intoxicated, or mentally ill people. Acceptance is very important to a great many people there, and so they allow a handful of angry and extreme bullies to define the orthodoxy.

I often ran afoul of these bitches (male and female) in the gay forum. They are always on high alert for a "mole" or a "troll" which they define as anyone who doesn't buy into whatever the current bullshit being taught at Berkeley or written about by deep people you never heard of. There are three kinds: the ones who work for the government, the ones who work for nonprofits, and the ones on anti-psychotics.

That's a very accurate breakdown\description Nova. :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

It looks like somewhere in the neighborhood of 1500 posts now, I wonder how many ebil homophobic freeper rethugs have been exposed and banned now.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    It looks like somewhere in the neighborhood of 1500 posts now, I wonder how many ebil homophobic freeper rethugs have been exposed and banned now.
    thats what they'll CLAIM they are