1. #1 Video: The greatest commencement speech ever? 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Havenít had a chance yet to watch all the way through but if bloggers as diverse as Ace and The Anchoress are saying itís a must-see, Iíll take my chances on blind-posting it.

If you canít spare the full 25 minutes, watch the last 10 or so.

Turns out thereís a deep well of wisdom hidden behind that masturbating bear. There are roughly 80 different items about this speech on Google News, and every last one of them looks to be a rave. Out: Conan OíBrien, late-night host. In: Conan OíBrien, motivational speaker?

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/06/1...t-speech-ever/

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Haven’t had a chance yet to watch all the way through but if bloggers as diverse as Ace and The Anchoress are saying it’s a must-see, I’ll take my chances on blind-posting it.

If you can’t spare the full 25 minutes, watch the last 10 or so.

Turns out there’s a deep well of wisdom hidden behind that masturbating bear. There are roughly 80 different items about this speech on Google News, and every last one of them looks to be a rave. Out: Conan O’Brien, late-night host. In: Conan O’Brien, motivational speaker?

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/06/1...t-speech-ever/
    I grew up in Hanover and a town 18 miles north, my dad (a Dartmouth graduate) was a director of an art gallery at Dartmouth's Hopkins Center. That was cool to watch. Thanks Megi.
    Last edited by Articulate_Ape; 06-16-2011 at 12:04 PM.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

I have a new found respect for Conan after that. Great address.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand