Thread: Media Bias

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. #1 Media Bias 
    Ever notice how left candidates and the press trade "reporters" and staffers back and forth and yet they have the nerve to claim that they are unbiased and fox is slanted?

Former ABC Reporter, Now Obama Campaign Worker, Bashes GOP As 'Extremely Conservative' on Abortion
    NBC's Morning Joe hosts failed to challenge Linda Douglass on Obama's extreme pro-abortion record.

By Colleen Raezler
    Culture and Media Institute
    August 26, 2008

Linda Douglass, the former ABC News reporter and current senior advisor to the Obama campaign, lashed out at John McCain and Mitt Romney by labeling them “extremely conservative on social issues” in an interview on Saturday’s Morning Joe.

NBC co-hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski failed to ask Douglass to explain her new boss’s extreme liberalism on abortion, which verges on infanticide.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Banned
    Many are biased, yes. But, at the same time, it can also be true that Fox News is a ridiculously biased and transparent propaganda machine (and it is). That station sucks the intelligence right out people's heads. But then again, that makes it about the same as every other news network, and most talk radio (neal bortz excluded.... usually..)

Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    Many are biased, yes. But, at the same time, it can also be true that Fox News is a ridiculously biased and transparent propaganda machine (and it is). That station sucks the intelligence right out people's heads. But then again, that makes it about the same as every other news network, and most talk radio (neal bortz excluded.... usually..)

At least Fox News makes an attempt to have both sides on. I'll admit they make talk over them. The other networks don't even make an attempt to be unbiased, yet all liberals talk about is Fox news.

They can't stand to hear anything that even questions their views and want it banned. Probably they'd be happy with a big ole bonfire and round up all the millions of outstanding copies of Coulter's, O'Reilly's, Malkin's and Rush's books.

You know what else is true? Fox News kicks the left-stream media's ass constantly.

Something else? You're a dipshit. Go back to the DUmp where you belong, you monkey.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

Please. It's been proven again and again that FOX news offers the most balanced and unbiased presentation of the news of all US outlets. Their COMMENTARY is decidedly right - but if you actually know the difference - and most lefties don't - you know that Fox is as the say: Fair and balanced.

Gov. Ed RENDELL of PA: . the most fair and balanced — I'm going to get killed for this — the most fair and balanced network coverage was FOX. I said that, and I wound up as the worst person in the world. But you guys were.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Please. It's been proven again and again that FOX news offers the most balanced and unbiased presentation of the news of all US outlets. Their COMMENTARY is decidedly right - but if you actually know the difference - and most lefties don't - you know that Fox is as the say: Fair and balanced.
    You are part of the problem.

Resident Grump
    You are part of the problem
    No, the rest of the lying, leftist media, the Communist News Network, SeeBeeS, ABC, Looseweek, The New York Slimes, Slime Magazine..are the problem.

Fox News is at least balanced...last time I checked, Dan Rather didn't work for them.

You are part of the problem.
    In what way is he part of the problem?

wilbur resents that we have a choice now and aren't force fed by the liberal media.

August Ratings: FNC Most Watched For 80 Months

Fox News Channel was again the most-watched cable news network during August, winning for the 80th consecutive month in primetime and total day Total Viewers. It was also the highest-rated cable news network in the A25-54 demo this month.

In Total Viewers, FNC had the top ten programs in Total Viewers in cable news as well.

Year-to-year, The O'Reilly Factor and Hannity & Colmes showed double-digit increases in both Total Viewers and in the A25-54 demo. All primetime programs grew by double-digits in Total Viewers.
    This is bigger than presidential politics. This is a battle for America.