Thread: Media Bias

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    Fox may be slightly to the right, but by FAR they are the MOST fair. It ain't even close.
    Hahahahahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    Unfortunately, I can't think.
    I'm sorry, were you saying something?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Hahahahahahahah
    What a sharp, poignant riposte. Your trainers must be proud.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Take pity, his candidate is floundering, his TV channel "spanked" his heroes and he must have hit the bottle early today.
    This is bigger than presidential politics. This is a battle for America.

Hahahahahahahah
    Once again, you, like your counterpart Wilbur, simply have no idea of how biased the letter networks are.

Have you worked a with a national reporter and producer who's main goal was to "glorify the candidate?" I have. That was the exact quote and direction given to me by the NBC producer in 2004 when we were assigned to interview Kerry.

You have no idea in your little high school cocoon how the real world works.
    Yes..this camera is heavy.
    No...you can't be on TV.
    Look kid, go bother the reporter...I'm busy!!!

You are part of the problem.
    If knowing the difference between commentary and news is part of the problem for the MSM - I'm glad to be a part.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Hahahahahahahah
    Go ask Ed Rendell.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by newshutr View Post
    Once again, you, like your counterpart Wilbur, simply have no idea of how biased the letter networks are.

Have you worked a with a national reporter and producer who's main goal was to "glorify the candidate?" I have. That was the exact quote and direction given to me by the NBC producer in 2004 when we were assigned to interview Kerry.

You have no idea in your little high school cocoon how the real world works.
    Reading comprehension really isnt a strong suit for many posters of this forum is it?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post

Hey wilber how often do you wipe your lips ?You are getting to be a windup Ronbot/little libberal toy like your brethren EyeCrap,LogansDud and Woodsy Owl.

Between CNN,MSNBC and a majority of others its 24/7 MC Cain did this Paulin's kids did that without even a pause and you have the Chutzpah, audacity,impertinence to complain of one conservative voice,for shame thou foul Hypocrite !

You critters are so predictable that it's mindless to even read your screed anymore.You function more as a resident Obama/Liberal watchman than a person who's opinions are interesting .
    :D
    You call me predictable? You and so many others cant even have a coherent conversation on the points that are actually made to you.

Well... lets add "Criticizing Fox News" to the list of triggers that will automatically make one of you fools completely ignore everything from that point on, categorize the speaker as "liberal/obama supporter/moonbat" and fume on with deluded rantings about left wing conspiracies despite what the poster in question actually says. We'll put this right under, "Refusing to deny global warming".

Heres a newsflash... the extremist right no longer, in any way shape or form, has any room to complain about being marginalized by the media, with their own juggernauts in place, playing the same dirty game... from fox news to talk radio. The right hasnt been an underdog in the media for a long long time now.
    Last edited by wilbur; 09-09-2008 at 12:39 PM.

You call me predictable? You and so many others cant even have a coherent conversation on the points that are actually made to you.

Well... lets add "Criticizing Fox News" to the list of triggers that will automatically make one of you fools completely ignore everything from that point on, categorize the speaker as "liberal/obama supporter/moonbat" and fume on with deluded rantings about left wing conspiracies despite what the poster in question actually says. We'll put this right under, "Refusing to deny global warming".

Heres a newsflash... the extremist right no longer, in any way shape or form, has any room to complain about being marginalized by the media, with their own juggernauts in place, playing the same dirty game... from fox news to talk radio. The right hasnt been an underdog in the media for a long long time now.
    No just every election year..and the years in between those.

You're deluded if you think that the right hasn't been the underdog and still continues to be so.

No, I take that back. You're a damn fool for believing that.
    Yes..this camera is heavy.
    No...you can't be on TV.
    Look kid, go bother the reporter...I'm busy!!!