1. #1 Friday Free For All 
    Power CUer
    I won't be around. Do with the Friday thread what you will. :)
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

I was gonna use this one for Monday, Linda can owe me........

Ramen Noodles or Cup o' Noodles?
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

You're probably getting a mani and pedi? :D

Cup o noodles makes a tastier soup but does not have nearly the versatility of ramen noodles which can be done as soup, long noodles, short noodles, add more bouillon, etc.

You can also swallow a whole ramen noodle while holding on to an end of it and then pull it back out again. Try that with cup o noodles and you'll make a ginormous mess.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    You're probably getting a mani and pedi? :D
    That will be Saturday. Friday is an offsite meeting that's too seeeekrut to talk about.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

It will be in the high 70s today with a chance of T-storms. I see transplanting in my future.

TOTD: Ramen? Dear lord, not this again. If you want to eat something really quick, easy, and cheap why don't you just have a peanut butter sandwich on homemade bread? Ramen is what the doctor sees after he removes all the horrifying parasites from you when you're under general anesthetic. :eek:

Banned
    Never eaten Ramen noodles, and the only time I eat chicken noodle soup is when I am sick with a cold.