Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    Well you know my thoughts on this.

Muslims should be excluded from military service,
    deported, put into camps like Gitmo, or just exterminated altogether.
    Their goal is to infiltrate from within and we are letting them.
    When I first joined the military one of my "mentors" was a Muslim. Taught me a lot about forecasting the weather and how to deal with some of the bullshit we've gotta put up with in my line of work. I'd probably have left the service 4 years ago if not for him. Great man who'd never hurt a soul, currently stationed at Charleston AFB raising a family and quietly finishing his last few years in the AF.

I'm sure he'd appreciate you saying that.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    When I first joined the military one of my "mentors" was a Muslim. Taught me a lot about forecasting the weather and how to deal with some of the bullshit we've gotta put up with in my line of work. I'd probably have left the service 4 years ago if not for him. Great man who'd never hurt a soul, currently stationed at Charleston AFB raising a family and quietly finishing his last few years in the AF.

The reason that Kay doesn't trust Muslims in the military is because the military has done a poor job of confirming their loyalties. You and I have both known Muslims who want nothing to do with the grand jihad, but because the civilian leadership is afraid of being labeled as bigots (call it Islamophobiaphoba, the fear of being called Islamophobic), they have given the dangerous radicals a pass. Since GEN Casey declared that allowing our diversity to suffer would have been worse than thirteen dead troopies, I'd say that she has a point. Until the DOD recognizes that there are Muslims who should not be in uniform as well as those who should, and takes steps to weed out the bad guys, all Muslims in the service will be subject to suspicion, mistrust and alienation, which is exactly what the Mullahs want, because the skill sets that they bring to the fight are critical. If the Mullahs succeed in defining those Muslims who serve in the US armed forces as apostates and traitors to Islam, then every Muslim in the military will be forced to choose, not just between their religion and Islam, but the lives and safety of themselves and their families. If you want to honor your mentor, then protect those who, like him, want to serve America, and who took the same oath that you and I did, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, such as taqiyya, by weeding out those who have chosen the path of anti-western jihad.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    It would be interesting to know if there anyone had expressed concerns about him before. It seems like in many cases, someone picked up on a problem, but was ignored for one reason or another. Manning and Hassan in point, true?
    Hey dummie. Weren't you told to stay out of military threads? If it were me, I would ban your dumb ass on the spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    The reason that Kay doesn't trust Muslims in the military is because the military has done a poor job of confirming their loyalties. You and I have both known Muslims who want nothing to do with the grand jihad, but because the civilian leadership is afraid of being labeled as bigots (call it Islamophobiaphoba, the fear of being called Islamophobic), they have given the dangerous radicals a pass. Since GEN Casey declared that allowing our diversity to suffer would have been worse than thirteen dead troopies, I'd say that she has a point. Until the DOD recognizes that there are Muslims who should not be in uniform as well as those who should, and takes steps to weed out the bad guys, all Muslims in the service will be subject to suspicion, mistrust and alienation, which is exactly what the Mullahs want, because the skill sets that they bring to the fight are critical. If the Mullahs succeed in defining those Muslims who serve in the US armed forces as apostates and traitors to Islam, then every Muslim in the military will be forced to choose, not just between their religion and Islam, but the lives and safety of themselves and their families. If you want to honor your mentor, then protect those who, like him, want to serve America, and who took the same oath that you and I did, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, such as taqiyya, by weeding out those who have chosen the path of anti-western jihad.
    When I retuned to military service after 7 years off, my first duty station was Ft Bragg. I had to reassert my loyalty and swear I was not a member of a gang. The replacement detachemnt took pictures and documented tattoos of SM's that had gang affiliation or markings. Why can't we do the same WRT Muslim Soldiers?
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Hey dummie. Weren't you told to stay out of military threads? If it were me, I would ban your dumb ass on the spot.
    His comments weren't out of line. :eek:
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Agreed on bolded. While I entertain myself with purging the world of the muzzie population, it's not realistic nor it is the prerogative of America.
    Well I guess there is something you and I can agree with.

I'm sure he'd be understanding of WHY she said that. Far more than anyone here.

Originally Posted by Odysseus
    And that is the reason right there your friend would understand why Kay feels the way she does dj.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    See, I'm absolutely fine with that. And it's the point I've been trying to get through for a long time now. We have our enemies, and unfortunately they hide within the ranks of our allies. But we cannot attack our allies in trying to get to our enemies. We gotta be smarter about it.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

See, I'm absolutely fine with that. And it's the point I've been trying to get through for a long time now. We have our enemies, and unfortunately they hide within the ranks of our allies. But we cannot attack our allies in trying to get to our enemies. We gotta be smarter about it.
    Unfortunately in our line of work our superiors believe that being "smarter" means turning a blind eye.

If the fear of a career ending accusation of racism or creating a "hostile work environment" hadn't been hanging over the heads of Hassan's superiors he'd never have gotten to where he was at Ft. Hood.

But because such an EO sensitive culture in the military has been fostered and nurtured to the point where even a false accusation of racism...sexism or any other "ism" is as bad as actual credible charge...nothing gets done about the people that are sending clear signs of trouble to even the newest private in the army.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

By smarter we all mean----wait for it--------------steady------------------

PROFILING!.

We common know nothing folk residing within the ranks of the voting class or unwashed masses if you will, "clinging to our guns and religion" between coronations of our stellar elected officials, realize who our enemy is and how to identify them. It is our "leaders" who fail in the name of political correctness to fix the problem.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand