Thread: CIRCUS: Fight breaks out among spectators at Casey Anthony trial...

Hybrid View

1. #1 CIRCUS: Fight breaks out among spectators at Casey Anthony trial... 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    A pre-dawn brawl and shouting match in the line for tickets to the Casey Anthony trial on Friday morning has prompted court officials to change the procedure for obtaining those tickets.

Anyone who wants tickets to court proceedings in the case now must line up at 4 p.m. the day before attending and provide identification the next morning, according to court officials. Anyone who hopes to attend court proceedings on Mondays must line up at 4 p.m. Saturday.

The fight happened about 5 a.m. when at least two men tried to cut to the front of the ticket line. Witnesses and people involved n the fight said other people in line resisted the men and fought back when the two started throwing punches. Watch video of the fight at

http://www.caseyanthonymurdertrial.com,

About 60 people were in line for seats to the trial about 7 a.m.

"They just cut in front of us," said Jessie Dorris, 27, of Orlando, who was one of the first 10 people in line and became involved in the shouting. Dorris, a recent graduate of the Paul Mitchell beauty school who is looking for a job and had also attended the trial proceedings a week ago, said she had hoped to have a mostly uneventful morning waiting in line.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,2019911.story

Fabulous Poster
    Here's a better idea: admit those who have business before the court and exclude the ghouls. Surely there are enough witnesses and reporters present to guarantee that this is an open trial.

Fabulous Poster
    PS- I am so sick of Casey Anthony and the trial, I wish a mob would haul her off except that would deprive me of seeing the face of a sociopathic liar when the judge says G U I L T Y !

Seriously, I hate her.