1. #1 Obama denies knowledge of Operations Fast and Furious 
    "Well, I don't have anything specific," White House press secretary said in response to a question asking if President Obama ordered or had any knowledge of project "Fast and Furious." The mission involved gunrunning at the southern border between the U.S. Mexico.

Congress is currently investigating this secret operation which has resulted in subpoenaing the Department of Justice to testify on the issue and provide unredacted memos relating to the mission.

"He did not know about or authorize this operation," Carney told the press about President Obama's lack of involvement.
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...operation.html

Video at link.

This I can buy. Doesn't absolve him of responsibility though.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...operation.html

Video at link.

This I can buy. Doesn't absolve him of responsibility though.
    I don't. Especially a control freak like Obama is. And especially on an op that crosses international borders.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    I don't. Especially a control freak like Obama is. And especially on an op that crosses international borders.
    I doubt he was even told about it. The ATF doesn't even have someone running it right now. Just a "temporary" head. It's a cluster fuck.

I chaulk this up to electing a pack of amateurs who've never ran a thing in their life being put in charge of the biggest machine in the world.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post

I chaulk this up to electing a pack of amateurs who've never ran a thing in their life being put in charge of the biggest machine in the world.
    ^^

On this we agree.

The other part....still not convinced. We'll see. He knows...and I think he knows more than he'd ever admit.

But as we've seen in the past he's more than willing to throw others under the bus to protect himself.

I mean this IS the same guy who claims he sat in Rev. Wrights church for 20 years yet somehow never heard the racist hate filled "sermons" he gave.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    AFT should be disband, permanently. All these guys in charge should be fired as well, as in never working for Law enforcement again. this is a disgrace