1. #1 Democrat: We Need 'Analysis of How Christian Militants … Might Bring Down The Country 
    At a congressional hearing on Muslim radicalization in U.S. prisons, Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) said that investigators needed to analyze Christian militants in America because they too might try to “bring down the country.”

In an exchange with witness Patrick Dunleavy, the former deputy inspector of the criminal intelligence unit, New York Department of Correctional Services, Rep. Jackson Lee mentioned the case of a man who blew up an abortion clinic and proposed that this perhaps was an attempt to undermine U.S. law that allows a woman to procure an abortion.

Rep. Lee then said, “As we look to be informational, we should include an analysis of how Christian militants or others might bring down the country. We have to look broadly, do we not?”

Dunleavy answered: “I don’t know that Christian militants have foreign country backing or foreign country financing.”
    No... no we don't. We need your dumb ass to get voted out of office though.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/...itants-might-b
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

We know exactly how Christian "militants" will affect the country...by voting out idiots like Rep. Lee, of course.
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    No... no we don't. We need your dumb ass to get voted out of office though.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/...itants-might-b
    It's like there is a book somewhere.

When my nephew and his dumbass girlfriend were here visiting, I complained about how my nephew had been treated by TSA on his return from Scotland, "Yeah, because terrorists are 7 foot tall men in kilts." To which DSB replied, "Like Timothy McVeigh?" She was very pleased with herself.

Anyone who doesn't see a difference between some loser blowing up a building in Oklahoma and an international cultural conspiracy of violence is an idiot in my book. But that's a large and ever growing book.

Whenever Sheila Jackson Lee opens her mouth stupid leaks out of her head.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

just finished reading this on another site. LOL. The only thing that's going to bring the country down is politicans like Lee. That'll happen before the turrorists bring us down.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor