Thread: Steve Bannon on Hannity

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1 Steve Bannon on Hannity 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Last edited by megimoo; 06-18-2011 at 06:29 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    I used to like him on JOhnny Quest.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Ape Articulate_Ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NJ, Exit Only
    Posts
    7,948
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I used to like him on JOhnny Quest.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm sorry, but that was my first thought when I read the title too. :D
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." ~ Albert Einstein
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm sorry, but that was my first thought when I read the title too. :D
    ...
    That was Race Bannon not Steve....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Ape Articulate_Ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NJ, Exit Only
    Posts
    7,948
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    ...
    That was Race Bannon not Steve....
    I know, I was a big fan of the cartoon as a kid. It is just the first thing that popped in my head and then when I saw Nova post it, it cracked me up.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." ~ Albert Einstein
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    I know, I was a big fan of the cartoon as a kid. It is just the first thing that popped in my head and then when I saw Nova post it, it cracked me up.
    I can picture him as a kid in his time for beenie getup ....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOxNt...eature=related
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    I can picture him as a kid in his time for beenie getup ....
    You are correct!

    I loved Beanie and Cecil. I had the hat and a stuffed Cecil toy. Thanks for reminding me.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •