1. #1 There have been a lot of posts expressing disappointment with the Dems lately. 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    white_wolf once again makes an ass out of himself... :D

white_wolf (1000+ posts) Sat Jun-18-11 01:36 PM
    Original message There have been a lot of posts expressing disappointment with the Dems lately.

Mine included. A lot of people have posted doubts about whether they should stay with the democratic party or go third-party. I'm not going to give advice on that matter one way or the other, instead I'm going to tell you how the Democrats can stop people from leaving them and actually help this country.

First kick all the DLC, Blue Dog, pragmatic centrists, etc. out of the party. There already is a party for right-wing corporatist like that. Its called the Republican Party. Go to it, if you are interested in cutting medi-care. SS, continuing wars of capitalism and imperialism,continuing torture, supporting the rich instead of the working class. If those values are yours then just leave and go join the Republicans. If you are anti-choice, anti-gay marriage, if you think the vaunted "free-market' and tax cuts for the rich, can fix our economy just leave.

We need people in office who support: expanding medi-care for all and abolishing our for-profit insurance industry. It is immoral and wrong. Who knows perhaps future generations will see it as our "peculiar institution", we need people who support a living-wage for all workers, a free university education for anyone who wants it, raise taxes on the wealthy back to Eisenhower levels, rebuild our crumbing infrastructure, end the wars and torture, end the MIC, we need a maximum wage law so that no CEO can make more than 200 times his lowest paid employee, nationalization of the banking industry so we won't have another collapse like the current one, nationalization of the oil and energy industry.

This is how the democratic party can keep the Left from leaving them in droves. Oh, and for the record this is me being moderate, if you want to see radical I can do that too.
    This kid gets his ass handed to him over and over and he keeps coming back for more. :D He should be in the running for 2011 Rookie of the year...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Looks like White Wolf isn't interested with becoming friends with reality any time soon

So Wolf wants to make America into another third-world sh*t hole , with he and his buddies running things.

Inside every Liberal is a Fascist trying to get out; Wolf's plan sounds just like what the Nazis did in the 30's.
    Last edited by Dan D. Doty; 06-19-2011 at 01:07 AM.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    Looks like White Wolf isn't interested with becoming friends with reality any time soon

So Wolf wants to make America into another third-world sh*t hole , with he and his buddies running things.

Inside every Liberal is a Fascist trying to get out; Wolf's plan sounds just like what the Nazis did in the 30's.
    He didn't last long over here.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg