Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    why should Boeing be around? 164k jobs sounds about right....hell if they were smart, they would go to Texas, Fuck the dumbass flatlanders and their stupid tax rules
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Guys, I think he was trolling in a sense adding in that Boeing was looking to open a plant out side of a union (Illinois) state. And I'm willing to bet he's chuckling to him self he managed to get each of you to bite at his trolling post.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Added on the Boeing part, KhrushchevsShoe - you know that how Ill. managed to get Boeing to move to their state was by telling Boeing, "What ever you want, we will give it to you. Just name it, and its yours if you move to our state".

Boeing was offered tax breaks for 20 years. (State, city and property)

$7,500,000 for "Interior renovation of its new offices"

A one year lease reduction to $20 per sqr foot on its 250,000 office space building. And a max cap increase per year of no more then 3% on that cost.

Chicago will build at city expense a helo port for Boeing execs to use.

Chicago will pay $1,000,000 to the current lease owners remaining lease for Boeing.

Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Added on the Boeing part, KhrushchevsShoe - you know that how Ill. managed to get Boeing to move to their state was by telling Boeing, "What ever you want, we will give it to you. Just name it, and its yours if you move to our state".

Boeing was offered tax breaks for 20 years. (State, city and property)

$7,500,000 for "Interior renovation of its new offices"

A one year lease reduction to $20 per sqr foot on its 250,000 office space building. And a max cap increase per year of no more then 3% on that cost.

Chicago will build at city expense a helo port for Boeing execs to use.

Chicago will pay $1,000,000 to the current lease owners remaining lease for Boeing.

I walked by their building this past Thursday....it's right next to Oglivie station, but not a really great location other than access to mass transit, but it is RIGHT on the Chicago river too....
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry