1. #1 New problems for Weiner 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Shamed former congressman Anthony Weiner is facing fresh accusations about his conduct in office, with claims he made unusually large tax deductions.

Records show that Weiner took $40,521 in unspecified itemised deductions on an income of $156,117 income during the 2010 tax year.

Meanwhile, his finance reports list his home in Forest Hills as the address of his campaign committee even though officially the committee pays for office space in Manhattan, it has been reported.

Speaking about the former congressman's 2010 tax return, Manhattan CPA Jonathan Medows said it appeared to include more than would be expected for his mortgage and standard state and local tax writeoffs.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1PmfPkDaW

Also included in that article, Huma is seriously thinking of leaving him.

So his life is completely falling apart, he could end up divorced and in prison for tax fraud. I know, a Dem caught cheating on his taxes. Unheard of.

Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Shamed former congressman Anthony Weiner is facing fresh accusations about his conduct in office, with claims he made unusually large tax deductions.

Records show that Weiner took $40,521 in unspecified itemised deductions on an income of $156,117 income during the 2010 tax year.

Meanwhile, his finance reports list his home in Forest Hills as the address of his campaign committee even though officially the committee pays for office space in Manhattan, it has been reported.

Speaking about the former congressman's 2010 tax return, Manhattan CPA Jonathan Medows said it appeared to include more than would be expected for his mortgage and standard state and local tax writeoffs.

So his life is completely falling apart, he could end up divorced and in prison for tax fraud. I know, a Dem caught cheating on his taxes. Unheard of.

I know that he's an idiotic bigmouth but after all of this I feel kinda sorry for him ...

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post

He's a Dem. He won't end up in prison for tax fraud. He'll be put in charge of the Commerce Department or something.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    I know that he's an idiotic bigmouth but after all of this I feel kinda sorry for him ...
    I don't. He brought it on himself.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Me neither. He needs to reap all the harvest ten fold of what he has sown throughout his life. He is a loud mouthed pretentious bully who should have never been elected. This turd could only win his office in a DIMoRAT district like this one. I still believe their are a few decent DIMoRATS out there who would have never voted for this Wiener.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand