1. #1 Why are liberals so supportive of political correctness? 
    I just wondered about this, because they're supposed to be the ones all about "personal freedom" and shit like that
    If you want to see my political views, check out my profile. i have them on my wall because there wasn't enough room in the info section.

I don't get it either,they got stuff like Big League Chew removed from many store shelves,went after toy guns/GI Joe,founded the PMRC and seem to be for affirmative action.

maybe i'll start calling gays, "sexually challenged"
    If you want to see my political views, check out my profile. i have them on my wall because there wasn't enough room in the info section.

It's because it allows liberal to take the high road; to appear be more informed and better informed than everyone else.
    It's easy to be a liberal. Just sneer at the status quo and point to others shortcomings. Answer all questions with sarcasm and cynicism, and promote the liberal view by excoriating the conservative view.

Need sneering lessons? Try James Carville.

Quote Originally Posted by jnkbortka View Post
    I just wondered about this, because they're supposed to be the ones all about "personal freedom" and shit like that
    They believe that a man-made utopia can be achieved. You just have to remove human nature to do it....
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by TruckerMe View Post
    It's because it allows liberal to take the high road; to appear be more informed and better informed than everyone else.
    It's easy to be a liberal. Just sneer at the status quo and point to others shortcomings. Answer all questions with sarcasm and cynicism, and promote the liberal view by excoriating the conservative view.

Need sneering lessons? Try James Carville.

well my feminist gma definatly has the sneering thing down xD