Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Bouncy Haircut Party 
    We're in full bouncy season now. Expect them to overflow out of the toilet that is DU in the coming months.

Yet another:

graywarrior (1000+ posts) Fri Sep-05-08 01:47 PM
    Original message
    My haircutting party and the independent women attending who are PISSED about Palin
    Advertisements [?]We have hair cutting parties where we all meet at someone's house and hire our favorite stylist, a sweet gay guy we all secretly want to sleep with, to cut, color, perm....whatever.

Well, the topic today was Palin and I have to say I have never seen such angry women in my life. All it took was mentioning her name and no one would shut up to listen to anyone else. These are independet voters....serious independents...no fucking around...they WILL vote for local republicans. But the McCain/Palin thing had them scathingly pissed...spitting angry pissed. Whoa. A few never even considered Obama until this circus with Palin and now they are researching reasearching researching everything they can about him claiming they now WILL vote for him hands down.

So...I had a great morning. Mud Bowl is tomorrow with a parade including the democrats of our town and canvassing all day Sunday. Life is sweet.
    Porrly written. Author doesn't tell why the SERIOUS INDEPENDENTS are so angry about the Palin selection.

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=132x6950294

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Haircut party?

gray probably misunderstood. They were probably mad about the treatment of Palin. She just heard what she wanted to hear.

The bounceys are getting more and more desperate at DU!
    This is bigger than presidential politics. This is a battle for America.

Quote Originally Posted by FDK View Post
    Author doesn't tell why the SERIOUS INDEPENDENTS are so angry about the Palin selection.
    I noticed that. Dead bouncy give away.
    Quote Originally Posted by FDK View Post
    We're in full bouncy season now.
    They have been coming fast and furious, haven't they. None better than the other but they have been coming.

The OP screwed up right away - if all the women at the alleged party secretly want to sleep with a gay guy, then that's a strong indication there were nothing but young moonbat women in attendance.

And I give this one two bongs for creativity. Although it's lacking in form, the OP had to have taken some time to think up an angry independent women haircut party theme.

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eilise View Post
    The OP screwed up right away - if all the women at the alleged party secretly want to sleep with a gay guy, then that's a strong indication there were nothing but young moonbat women in attendance.

And I give this one two bongs for creativity. Although it's lacking in form, the OP had to have taken some time to think up an angry independent women haircut party theme.
    There was a "so..." in there. That should count for something.

These are independet voters....serious independents...no fucking around...
    Ooh. Serious Independents. What's that? An Independent that sits on a fence with no pants on?

I think haircut party = obama circle jerk.

I would seriously love to go out to dinner with Tim Gunn; does that count?
    This is bigger than presidential politics. This is a battle for America.

Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    I would seriously love to go out to dinner with Tim Gunn; does that count?
    But do you secretly want to sleep with him? That's the real test.