1. #1 Fried Kool-Aid: Genius invention or sign of the apocalypse? 
    Here in Texas we have a high tolerance for fried food. At the Houston Rodeo and the State Fair in Dallas, there are fried oreos, fried butter, fried frito pie and even fried beer. We've pretty much taken any food or beverage worth consuming and improved on it with a deep fryer.

And yet something about the deep fried Kool-Aid at the San Diego County Fair really turns my stomach.

The fried Kool-Aid balls are the brainchild of Charlie Boghosian, who sold about 9,000 balls in the first weekend of the fair before becoming an internet sensation. ...
    http://houston.culturemap.com/newsde...gn-apocalypse/

Whenever I read about the latest fried fair food, I think of Homer Simpson frying his shirt and then eating it. It's going to happen for real someday.

But there's something really unsettling about a food that consists of taking a chemically flavored powder and adding more and more unhealthy layers around it.
    No there isn't you filthy commie. :D

Call me when someone makes fried olive oil.

I'm still trying to figure out fried butter. Oh, and fried candy bars are a gift from God.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out fried butter. Oh, and fried candy bars are a gift from God.
    Fried Oreos are the bomb!!!!!!!
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    Fried Oreos are the bomb!!!!!!!
    That's the only fried fair food I've ever tried. I filled my fried food quota for a lifetime after that.