1. #1 Republicans are sabotaging the recovery!! 
    Nancy Waterman (1000+ posts) Wed Jun-22-11 09:28 AM
    Original message
    Republicans are sabotaging the recovery!!
    This should be the Democratic talking point pounded away at daily. From the governors
    who refuse stimulus funds thereby denying their citizens jobs (high speed rail) to the forceful cutting of government
    agency funds that cause less outlays down the food chain, to the actual cutting of government jobs, Republicans are contributing to unemployment with their ill-considered policies and not helping anyone.

Republicans are sabotaging the recovery!!
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...ess=433x693086

Yes...yes....yes...it's always someones elses fault. If we had a republican prez it would be his fault. But this is not obamas fault.oh no no no.
    Lets just paint some happy clouds over at the sunshine and lollipop land

Quote Originally Posted by aka:PBS View Post
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...ess=433x693086

Yes...yes....yes...it's always someones elses fault. If we had a republican prez it would be his fault. But this is not obamas fault.oh no no no.
    Moonbats love pointing fingers when they f*ck up.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Sounds like some Dumpass knucklehead has been listening to too much Dick Durbin and his bullshit. sorry buddy, but you're Massiah and Congresscritters had 2 years and several trillion dollars to fix this mess...not working very well
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

I've seen this meme being floated in the MSM.

Businesses are "sitting on 2 trillion dollars" and not doing anything with it and that is what's stalling the recovery.

In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If you are failing as bad as the Magic Negro is (PBOH) do what comes naturally to Democrats....Deflect.
    Last edited by Bailey; 06-23-2011 at 10:15 AM.

Funny how they allow themselves to believe that high speed rail is a creator of jobs and then believe that national defense is a waste of money and should be cut. National defense provides employment and careers for millions. High speed rail will never approach that.

Quote Originally Posted by TruckerMe View Post
    Funny how they allow themselves to believe that high speed rail is a creator of jobs and then believe that national defense is a waste of money and should be cut. National defense provides employment and careers for millions. High speed rail will never approach that.
    Not to mention the fact that the enviro maniacs will pitch a fit for all the new rail lines that will have to be laid to cover it and Defense protects this country thats another reason they are against it.

Yeah. The enviro-Nazis are almost always Dems, but will fight just a hard against the Dems as they will against 'The Right'. They (The Enviros) are actually a party unto themselves, loosely formed with the sole intent of winning. I don't think they really care what fight they win, as long as they win.