1. #1 Poll: Both Christie, Perry Trounce Romney 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Mitt Romney, the supposed front-runner for the Republican presidential nomination, would be trounced in a head-to-head race against either of two yet unannounced GOP candidates, Rick Perry and Chris Christie, a new IBOPE Zogby/Newsmax poll reveals. In the survey of nearly 1,000 likely Republican primary voters, New Jersey Gov. Christie gets a resounding 62 percent of the vote to Romney’s 19 percent, with the remaining 19 percent not sure. Texas Gov. Perry gets 55 percent of the vote when matched against former Massachusetts Gov. Romney, who receives 22 percent, with 23 percent not sure.

http://nation.foxnews.com/chris-chri...trounce-romney

NO Christie! He's a global warming kook. Don't need one of those; we've got plenty already.

Too bad. I like the guy's spirit, but I simply cannot trust anyone who buys into the global warming alarmist cult.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    I don't get why people keep bringing up Christie, he's said he's not running, and I don't believe he's backed down from that, unlike Paul Ryan
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    I don't get why people keep bringing up Christie, he's said he's not running, and I don't believe he's backed down from that, unlike Paul Ryan
    IMHO when you hear the MSM talking about the GOP "frontrunner" or ordaining someone like Mitt or Pawlenty as the nominee...they are picking the weakest int he pack that they believe will ensure Obama gets another 4 years.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    IMHO when you hear the MSM talking about the GOP "frontrunner" or ordaining someone like Mitt or Pawlenty as the nominee...they are picking the weakest int he pack that they believe will ensure Obama gets another 4 years.
    yep

sadly, many out there continue to believe them....either that or they are purposely polling non-Republican voters to make Romney look like he's ahead.
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

I'll vote for whoever wins the primary. The worst of the lot is so much better than Obama. However, until that's decided, I won't support a GW supporter.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    All of these politicians have an ego the size of the Grand Canyon. So, if supporters come with enough money and convince him that he has a good shot at winning, he might just take them up on it. Never say never, and like Yogi says when you come to a fork in the road, take it.:)

Quote Originally Posted by 3rd-try View Post
    I'll vote for whoever wins the primary. The worst of the lot is so much better than Obama. However, until that's decided, I won't support a GW supporter.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post

AA, What I mean is I've seen real energy solutions tossed out while huge amounts of our money are wasted chasing wind/solar/ethanol (I.E. NOT real energy solutions). Attempts to dry up farm land for the sake of some sucker minnow, Fish and Wildlife planting fur in regions to sabotage research in the name of protecting some endangered species" that turns out doesn't even live there. Attempts to protect some lizard at the expense of stopping known reserves in Texas oil from being tapped, Highway projects shut down (after millions were already spent) to save a certain rat etc., etc. In short, the enviro-lobby through the Fish and Wildlife com. and the ever expanding EPA is at war with the economic recovery of this country. And the current administration couldn't be a more helpful partner.

Mercury and/or lead levels reduced by 90% at the cost of X dollars. And now they want to spend 50X dollars to take it to 93%?! (not accurate numbers but the absurdity level isn't exaggerated ...)
    And, the entire GW movement is not about temperature. It's the best angle available for these people to eventually take control of this country's ability to operate.
    Tear away the bullshit, and that's what we have.