1. #1 Obama to CFK: “can we have our (US Air Force seized) equipment back? 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Obama to CFK: “can we have our (US Air Force seized) equipment back”

US President Barack Obama expressed concern about the recent incident in which Argentina seized part of the cargo of a US military plane that was carrying supplies for a joint military exercise, according to US newspaper The Miami Herald’s Argentine columnist Andrés Oppenheimer.

The incident which led to a serious diplomatic exchange was triggered February 10 when the US Air Force Globemaster III landed in Ezeiza loaded with weapons and military equipment to comply with an agreement for the training of Argentine law enforcement special forces.

Argentine Customs allegedly discovered undeclared equipment and demanded the US Air Force crew open certain boxes to which the crew refused. Finally with the personal participation of Foreign Affairs minister Hector Timerman all locks were forcibly open.

The seized equipment remains retained by Argentine Customs and supposedly will not be delivered in spite of the fact that a local judge said no crime was committed by the US aircraft, and in any case Customs was “over zealous”.

http://en.mercopress.com/2011/03/25/...equipment-back

What was dumb-ass thinking!
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Obama to CFK: “can we have our (US Air Force seized) equipment back”

US President Barack Obama expressed concern about the recent incident in which Argentina seized part of the cargo of a US military plane that was carrying supplies for a joint military exercise, according to US newspaper The Miami Herald’s Argentine columnist Andrés Oppenheimer.
    OK, so I'm reading this and wondering, "What the hell does this have to do with Kentucky Fried Chicken?"

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    OK, so I'm reading this and wondering, "What the hell does this have to do with Kentucky Fried Chicken?"
    LMAO

typical Obama, asking instead of demanding
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Hmmmm, CFK must be Cristina Fernández de Kirchner........

Time to send in the really, really heavy weight - FLOTUS the BLOTUS!

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA