Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Biden has a daughter, too. 
    Yet, you would never know it from watching the MSM.

The other vice-presidential candidate's daughter
    Since the children of vice-presidential candidates are supposedly newsworthy, why isn't more being written about Sen. Joseph Biden's daughter, Ashley Blazer Biden?

Ashley Biden was arrested in Chicago in 2002 for "obstructing a police officer", which meant: "Biden blocked the officer's path and made intimidating statements". The charges were later dismissed in exchange for her public apology to the police.

But no recent mentions of this in the mainstream media. Also nowhere reported is Ashley Biden's arrest for marijuana possession in New Orleans while she was a student at Tulane.

No, it shouldn't necessarily be a big deal for an 18-year-old college student to carry a little weed. But when her father trumpets himself as "a leader in Congress on combating drug use and stemming the flow of drugs into our country." with a special focus on "Educating Children and Keeping Drugs Out of Schools", a responsible press should be asking Sen. Biden some questions about Ashley's drug use (might she also have been under the influence when she messed with the police in Chicago?) and how that personal experience influences the Senator's positions on drug policy.

And it would also be fair to ask whether Ashley was given favorable treatment in either criminal proceeding on account of her father's position.
    http://soundpolitics.com/archives/011435.html
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Eyelids
    "I dont do drugs, I just smoke pot."

I think that was about 5-6 years ago. She is a Social Worker now.
    I raised four kids and tried to give them values and set them on the "right road". Three are doing very well. One is floundering. You never know. I haven't seen him in over two years. sad.
    This is bigger than presidential politics. This is a battle for America.

I remember seeing something about her being arrested again, about a week ago.

hmmm, I'm not finding anything since 2002

Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    hmmm, I'm not finding anything since 2002
    OOooooppppss! My mistake. :o

That's what I saw the other day.

Some of the article I found were written as if it had just happened but then if you read it you realized it was 2002. I think it was easy to misconstrue.

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    Yet, you would never know it from watching the MSM.
    I still think it's inappropriate to attack the children of a candidate, Democrat or Republican.

Let the left engage in their smear politics, it's a low-class type of thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    I still think it's inappropriate to attack the children of a candidate, Democrat or Republican.

Let the left engage in their smear politics, it's a low-class type of thing to do.
    I'm not saying go after her, just pointing out the double standard. I know now why Dems love the victim politics. Very little work to be done, just sit back and reap the benefits.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

That's just youthful shenanigans.

Ashley Biden is a college-educated, professional young woman. Bristol Palin is trailer-trash who ruined her life at 17.