Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Or it indicates the predicate there there have been other instances that have not been reported. She was obstructive towards a police officer and was intoxicated...and was then helped to get off said charges.

History, motive, opportunity. It's called a pattern of behaviour.

I know she was in Newark DE..she was in this thing called a CAR. I also note that the ownership of said car was not noted...if she flew there and it was a rental, it's entirely possible.

I thought you and I had an understanding that you had learned enough not to treat me like a fool? And had it occurred to you that I am in possession of information you do not have?
    Well, as this example illustrates, you were wrong. Nevertheless, your type certainly has a role to play in society...

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    You do know I wasn't calling you a lib.

Lanie and neone were good libs on CU. The numnutz libs we have running around here now are an insult to the libs that used to hang out here. The current crop of libs we have on here have lowered the bar by 10 orders of magnitude.

PS - I think you were talking about Johnny Damon.
    I liked her too. Where did she go?:(
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand