1. #1 Oh The Joy :The “Mermaid,” Swims up your Butt 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    The World's First Self-Propelled Endoscopy Device 'Swims' the Entire Digestive Tract in Mere Hours

Probing colons has never been this much fun.

Japanese researchers have developed the world’s first self-propelled endoscopy device, a remote controlled tadpole-like camera that can “swim” through the digestive tack gathering imagery along the way. This kind of endoscopy isn’t wholly new, of course, but previous iterations of ingestible cameras relied on natural muscle contractions to move them through the body.

The “Mermaid,” as it is known, simplifies the process by moving quickly through the digestive tract to its destination, whatever that point may be. To speed the process, it can be inserted into the digestive system at either end,...

http://www.popsci.com/science/articl...act-mere-hours

If it helps detect colon cancer early, I guess it's okay . . . (my uncle died of colon cancer)

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Does is swim back out? It matters.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Does is swim back out? It matters.
    I think that it swims one way and exits from the opposite end ?

I know it sounds like a silly invention, but those examinations are painful-I have a relative with Krohn's disease who has undergone several. If this device makes it a less painful procedure, it's a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I know it sounds like a silly invention, but those examinations are painful-I have a relative with Krohn's disease who has undergone several. If this device makes it a less painful procedure, it's a good thing.
    It sure beats having a fire hose shoved up your butt!

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    It sure beats having a fire hose shoved up your butt!
    Well people like NH will not like it, I am sure the prefer the old way. :D

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Well people like NH will not like it, I am sure the prefer the old way. :D
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Where's Nova at when we need him?:eek::p;)
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad