Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    I draw a federal paycheck. You feel the same way about us Federal employees?

THAT...was uncalled for.

I am not going to get dragged into a discussion about all types of gov work. I am sorry I got pissed off at him but I am getting tired of teachers and police officers that have been asked to take a pay freeze and contune to bitch about it, while people who work in the private sector having to do with less.
    Last edited by Bailey; 06-24-2011 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    I have a feeling that if he tries and continue, without civility, it will just end up there.
    I really dont care what you think so please sod off. Have a nice day. :)

I am sorry I lost my head and normally I dont care what people make but living in this state and hearing all the public employees bitch on and on about the cuts that they have to endure has just pushed me over the edge so again I am sorry about that.

How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

This thread exemplifies the divide that is desired by those that would impose their Marxist model upon people, yet again. Grow government and its perks to a place where they are enviable. Say, "Hey work for the government and you win too". When we all work for the government, and we're on that path, whether literally as employees or literally through taxation, we are all going to be in parity. We are all going to be communists.

The "good" news is everyone is out of money.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

A labor union should consist of one individual seeking his best arrangement.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I am not going to get dragged into a discussion about all types of gov work. I am sorry I got pissed off at him but I am getting tired of teachers and police officers that have been asked to take a pay freeze and contune to bitch about it, while people who work in the private sector having to do with less.
    Ok...just asking...
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    :D:D:D
    nie vergessen, nie verzeihen.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    And as a taxpayer, I understand. I voted for Christie. I knew what he was about but what people aren't hearing outside of the state is that he's a typical politician. He wants cuts? Then stop using a helicopter to go to his son's baseball game. Crap like that.
    Unfortunately, you're in the same boat the the armed forces are in. Most of the federal government is bloated, inefficient and overpaid, and people have gotten tired of subsidizing that, but whenever cuts are discussed, libs insist on including the uniformed services. I think that there's a huge difference between the E5 who is dodging IEDs in Iraq and the GS-9 who is sucking down lattes at his desk in the Bureau of Fisheries and Hatcheries, just as there is a huge difference between a PO who works with the scum of the Earth and a school administrator who gets three months out of the year off, works 9-3 during the week and never has to do overtime, but we're all in the cross-hairs of the budget hawks.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!