Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Wait a minute, so I cant blame a union member whos union is sucking (sucked) the lifeblood out of the state? Sorry there is greed all up and down the line and I will blame them for it.
    Let me ask you. Where you work, do you try and make the most money and get the most benefits there? If you do, then you are doing the same as they are, and as such then you are as you put it, sucking the life blood out of the company you work for.

When I dont get a paid sick day to save my life and I have to listen to their griping? My tax dollars goes into their pensions when I have to settle for a stinking 401k that will prolly get robbed repeatedly over the years by wallstreet FUCK THAT I will place the blame. OMG I could tell you stories of CO's milking the system for all its worth and THEN I HAVE listen to them gripe about it, again FUCK THAT.
    Then you have an option, take what they pay you, or find some thing better and tell them where to stick it. The unions didn't give them selves those prem. bennies, the Elected officials did, to garner their votes and kickbacks in the form of campaign contributions.

I work retail, 44 hours a week min. Its hard work at times, but you know what, the benefits are really good. If my boss should decide tomorrow to double my pay, and to dramatically improve my benefits beyond norm, and as a result the company suffers, is it my fault the company fails?

No.

It is the fault of my boss who didn't do his job in managing pay and benefits.

I can't fault the union worker for wanting the most they can get, as I try to get the most my self. But I can fault those who blatantly give them more then they should

I HAVE TO HEAR THE CRYING WHEN THEY HAVE TO GIVE BACK SOMETHING. AGAIN FUCK THAT
    If your boss came up to you and said that the company was hurting, and as a result, you had to give back 25% of your pay, would you cry foul?

Of course you would.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    No **** FACE I dont give a **** what you make but when I have to listen to ******** like you ***** and moan when you have to give back ANYTHING, SO go **** yourself douche bag. I PAY your salary so I get to ***** about it and you dont have a right to complain about it. I work my *** off in a demanding job with little benefits and I need to hear you crying about losing some of those you have? You should thank me and go on your way. I want you to ask yourself who is going to have to pay back all that money to your stinking pension? ME (the taxpayer)I will have to pay in it again.

I have had it up to here with listening to all the civil servants in this state ***** about having to go without a raise for a year or might have to pay a little into their health beni's. I wouldnt paint everyone with a broad brush but it seems like every CO I know of or heard of is milking the systems so I am sure its not a few people here and there.
    Twinkle twinkle little star.

Have fun in the dome. With a post like that, I may just join in. And I'm not one known for the Dome.

Your post look like many over at the DUmp. Horrid spelling, full of profanity, and filled with nothing but hate.
    Last edited by Apocalypse; 06-24-2011 at 07:25 PM.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post

Twinkle twinkle little star.

Have fun in the dome. With a post like that, I may just join in. And I'm not one known for the Dome.

Your post look like many over at the DUmp. Horrid spelling, full of profanity, and filled with nothing but hate.
    I don't bring childishness to the dome so if someone wants him there, they are free to. I tried being civil and explained our side of things but some people just don't want to listen to reason.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Rage always trumps reason.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Rage always trumps reason.
    And as a taxpayer, I understand. I voted for Christie. I knew what he was about but what people aren't hearing outside of the state is that he's a typical politician. He wants cuts? Then stop using a helicopter to go to his son's baseball game. Crap like that.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I don't bring childishness to the dome so if someone wants him there, they are free to. I tried being civil and explained our side of things but some people just don't want to listen to reason.
    I have a feeling that if he tries and continue, without civility, it will just end up there.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    I have a feeling that if he tries and continue, without civility, it will just end up there.
    More power to him.

Juice boxes for everyone! I'm out of root beer.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Banned
    And as a taxpayer, I understand. I voted for Christie. I knew what he was about but what people aren't hearing outside of the state is that he's a typical politician. He wants cuts? Then stop using a helicopter to go to his son's baseball game. Crap like that.
    I have yet to meet a politician that believes the cutting needs to start at the top and go down rather than the other way around. Just for the hell of it, I checked out the state of Louisiana's finances. In eleven months Jindal hired 3k extra state employees. I assume most were unclassified which resulted in 300 million in extra salaries while the state has a shortfall of 1 billion. So what does he do. He cuts education, hospitals and freezes classified employee salaries. However, those freezes do not apply to legislators or unclassified employees. Plus, there are thousands of these employees that make between $100k to a half a million dollars a year. All I can say is that shit rolls down hill.

I do think that stunts like that are not in keeping with his message. However, I have to say, my NJ friend, that it pales in comparison to the abuses "certain" public employee unions have inflicted upon this state. I empathize with your situation to a degree due to the truly dangerous nature of your job (like firefighters and police). But the biggest bitches in this fight are those in the teacher's unions who not only face less danger, but they fail most often.

If you worked outside of the state payroll, NJ, you would probably share the same frustration of those that might feel little pity for public servants (who the taxpayers employ) who receive substantially better compensation/benefit packages that they do by virtue of a union that can hold the politicians and public hostage.

At the end of the day, it's the fact that NJ, like most states and the country have no money. The Democrats spent it all.

I feel for you, man, and respect you, but that is the bottom line, helicopter rides or not. Welcome to the new normal the Liberals hoped we'd change to.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

How about cutting some inmate programs? No, we're the ones getting cut.
    The libs would be pissed, they need their color tv, internet access, three square meals a day...and education credits.