Hybrid View

1. #1 Saudi embassy on Delta rumors: American Jews are always welcome! 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    I’m overstating it a little. Even so, good news for Jewish readers:

If you haven’t made any vacation plans this summer, there’s an exciting new option on the table.

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia today issued the following statement regarding the false story being circulated on the Internet regarding implications of Saudi Arabian Airlines membership in the Delta Airlines SkyTeam Alliance: “Rumors being circulated via the Internet regarding passenger flight restrictions on Saudi Arabian Airlines are completely false.

The Government of Saudi Arabia does not deny visas to U.S. citizens based on their religion.” This has been their official policy...

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/06/2...lways-welcome/

Military personnel who have been offered assignments in Saudi are ordered to put "Non-Muslim" on their visa applications, rather than Christian or Jewish, under religion (and yes, the Saudis ask). I had a bud who refused to put down anything but Christian and he was told that he couldn't do that if he wanted the tour.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

I've had my lifetime fill of commercial flying, so I don't fly anymore. But I wonder what they would do if I did choose to fly to Saudi Arabia, and correctly listed atheist?

Hmmm, could be some interesting conversation on the way to my stoning........

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    I've had my lifetime fill of commercial flying, so I don't fly anymore. But I wonder what they would do if I did choose to fly to Saudi Arabia, and correctly listed atheist?

Hmmm, could be some interesting conversation on the way to my stoning........
    Don't be melodramatic. They wouldn't stone you for atheism. They'd behead you.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!