1. #1 A Georgia Senior Citizen Drove his Brand New Corvette Convertible out of the Dealersh 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s

A Georgia senior citizen drove his brand new Corvette convertible out of the dealership. Taking off down the road, he pushed it to 80 mph, enjoying the wind blowing through what little hair he had left. 'Amazing,' he thought as he flew down I-75, pushing the pedal even more.

But looking in his rear view mirror, he saw a state trooper behind him, blue and red lights flashing and siren blaring. He floored it to 100 mph, then 110, then 120. Suddenly he thought, What am I doing? I'm too old for this, and pulled over to await the trooper's arrival.

Pulling in behind him, the trooper walked up to the corvette, looked at his watch and said, “Sir, my shift ends in 30 minutes, plus today is Friday. If you can give me a reason for speeding that I've never heard before, I'll let you go.”

The old gentleman paused then said, “Three years ago, my wife ran off with a Georgia State Trooper. I thought you were bringing her back.” “Have a good day, Sir,” replied the trooper!!

You drinking already megi?

You already posted this one. :D

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    You drinking already megi?

You already posted this one. :D
    The sun is over the yardarm anf the five oclock gun has been fired .Just a little Châteauneuf !I have a joke file sans index,it's sometimes hard to remember !