Thread: Five Reasons Why I Believe Texas Governor Rick Perry Will Be Our President In 2013

1. #1 Five Reasons Why I Believe Texas Governor Rick Perry Will Be Our President In 2013 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Current Texas Governor Rick Perry will, in all likelihood, be president of the United States in January of 2013.

"........How About A Perry/Palin Ticket in 2012 ?"......

Having already made that bold statement in the electronic media during appearances on Fox News and on the nationally syndicated Mancow Radio Experience, now it's time for to put down in "print" why I believe Perry will be our next president.

I did the same thing in December 2006. I was the first political commentator to predict that Barack Obama would be the next president, and I said that would be especially true if John McCain were his opponent.

The story of how my prediction turned into our nation's current nightmare is documented in my new best selling book, "No He Can't: How Barack Obama is Dismantling Hope and Change."

So far, the 2012 GOP presidential field has felt odd and disjointed to me, especially since former Arkansas and Alaska Governors Huckabee and Palin were long in making their up their minds about whether to get into the presidential race.

Even now we still don't know the mind of the former Alaskan governor about 2012. But polling data was clear in the period between February 2010 - April 2010 that if President Obama had been forced to face former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee he would lose.
    snip
    1. Perry Has Created More Jobs Than Obama
    2. Perry Respects the Importance of Small Business
    3. Perry Understands the Issue of State Sovereignty
    4. Perry Has Core Convictions
    5. He Appeals to All Three Categories of Conservatives

Ronald Wilson Reagan was the first Republican candidate to bring together the conservatives across the economic, social values, and strong military spectrums. Governor Rick Perry has already demonstrated his ability to do the same.

His economic abilities have already been cited. But he also supported the "loser pays" tort-reform bill in Texas. Trivial lawsuits will automatically diminish in the future because those bringing them will have little incentive to try to shake down an organization by merely attempting to wear them out.

He also supported the sonogram law, pleasing pro-family advocates, which allows a legal abortion in Texas only after the mother of the unborn child is able to see her child with her own eyes first.

He also pushed for passage of a voter ID law which will go a long way to insure the integrity of the voting process in future Texas elections.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/...-president-in/

I agree.

He has problems getting started, though. Not the least is some back surgery scheduled for July. He'll start from behind in fundraising, but should make up the ground. Perry is a dynamic and convincing speaker who addresses the conservative socio/economic ideals, so he should do well in debates.

He'll have my support in the primaries when he enters, but I'll still vote Republican in November, 2012, regardless of the eventual candidate.
    http://allenbwest.com/
    http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg
    Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

see. he's getting media steam already.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

I loved reading this:

4. Perry Has Core Convictions

Recently Governor Perry allowed his Labrador Retriever to accompany him on his daily six mile jog. While on his run, he and his pet were accosted by a menacing coyote. After remaining still and waiting to see what the wild coyote would do, the governor pulled out a .380 Ruger and shot the coyote dead when it become apparent the coyote was after his pup.

When he returned to the governor's office he was queried about his "heartless" actions towards "innocent" animals. After answering more than one question on the matter, and in a mildly exasperated manner he replied, "Don't go after my dog!" In other words while the press was confused about his value system, he saw it in very simple terms.

Gov. Perry's commonsense approach to problems and his core convictions resonate with the average American voter. There is such a thing as right and wrong. Not everything or everyone needs a presidential Blue Ribbon Commission to determine what's wrong and what's right.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/...#ixzz1QKqYhmKS
    Call me a redneck or whatever but I love stories like that. Proudly carrying and he pissed off local media too--it was a two-fer! Good job, governor. :D

Out of all the candidates and potential candidates. I like him. He's hot too.:D