Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Obama Administration Puts Israel On List Of Countries That Support Terrorism 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Only in the twisted world of the Obama Administration, where allies are trashed, and enemies are embraced, could the tiny nation of Israel, on the front lines of the war on terror for decades, be on a list of 36 nations which “have shown a tendency to promote, produce, or protect terrorist organizations or their members.”
    snip
    ICE declined to say who put Israel on the list or when Israel was put there. However, in her written statement, ICE spokeswoman Christensen said the “specially designated country” list had been created "at least" seven years ago--which would have been during the presidency of George W. Bush--and that ICE was not responsible for creating it.

True but when this final list was proposed in March 2008 Israel was not on the list but North Korea was, today that is reversed.

“So many federal agencies have created different lists that U.S. officials contemplated adopting a single one to streamline the process, Stark wrote,” said the McClatchey report. “The proposed list, which officials said had yet to be adopted, includes 35 countries, most with significant Muslim or Arab populations.”

“The group of agencies--which included ICE, the National Security Agency and U.S. Customs and Border Protection--not only recommended one list but also suggested an interagency definition of ‘special interest alien,’” said the McClatchey report. “Under the proposal, a special interest alien would be an immigrant with terrorist ties or an immigrant who by nationality, ‘ethnicity or other factors may have ties or sympathies’ with the listed country.”

The 35 countries plus the West Bank and Gaza that were on the proposed list discussed in the ICE memo uncovered by McClatchey in March 2008 almost exactly matches the “specially designated countries” on the list published by the Department of Homeland Security’s Office of Inspector General on May 11, 2011. There are only two differences: North Korea was on the list proposed in 2008; it is not on the May 2011 list. Israel was not on the list proposed in 2008; it is on the May 2011 list.

See how this administration cares about Israel? Even though the list was already set, they made a change to put our ally on this special list. Boy oh boy, just like he is with Great Britain, whose Queen he gave an Ipod full of his speeches and Broadway Show tunes, Barack Obama is a real friend of Israel.

Obama always says that despite his constant criticism of Israel, America will always have a special partnership with the Jewish State. Now we understand he means putting Israel on a "special" terrorism watch list.

http://yidwithlid.blogspot.com/2011/...tion-puts.html

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Fuck Isreal. why do we need them?
    If you want to see my political views, check out my profile. i have them on my wall because there wasn't enough room in the info section.

Quote Originally Posted by jnkbortka View Post
    Is that you Herr Gator? What's next, you going to accuse long standing members here of being traitors because they support our only true ally in the middle east?
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Is that you Herr Gator? What's next, you going to accuse long standing members here of being traitors because they support our only true ally in the middle east?
    he is a paulbot Zath do you need to know anymore?

Fuck antisemitic Paulbots, who needs them?

How many Paulbots do we have here right now?
    They are like gray goo, all have the same message, two or three should be sufficient.
    Last edited by Rockntractor; 06-30-2011 at 01:56 PM.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Obama is the left wing Nazi. Ron Paul is the right wing Nazi. Any more need be said?

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

you'll sleep a lot safer under their protection than Obastard
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Fuck antisemitic Paulbots, who needs them?

How many Paulbots do we have here right now?
    They are like gray goo, all have the same message, two or three should be sufficient.
    its not anti-Semitism. Israel was illegally taken from palestine, and as an ally, how do they help us? by taking billions in foreign aid?
    If you want to see my political views, check out my profile. i have them on my wall because there wasn't enough room in the info section.

its not anti-Semitism. Israel was illegally taken from palestine, and as an ally, how do they help us? by taking billions in foreign aid?
    Don't give me that bullshit it is 73 percent Jew, we went through this crap with another member and I'm not putting up with it with you, find another subject paulbot.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg