Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
  1. #11  
    Senior Ape Articulate_Ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NJ, Exit Only
    Posts
    7,950
    Quote Originally Posted by KhrushchevsShoe View Post
    Bachmann will just erode the middle class? Haha, she'll implode the whole damn country.
    What do you base that assertion on? Defend your argument or suspend your argument.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers
     

  2. #12  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    What do you base that assertion on? Defend your argument or suspend your argument.
    Good luck with that!
     

  3. #13  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    nc
    Posts
    651
    Come on KS...Show us how fucking smart you really are.
    Maybe one more stimulus package, the majority propping up union commitments will do it. right?
    Do you have any historic evidence for even tolerating Obama's Euro-style idiocy?
     

  4. #14  
    Senior Ape Articulate_Ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NJ, Exit Only
    Posts
    7,950
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Good luck with that!
    Hey, it was worth a shot. ;)
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers
     

  5. #15  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    8,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Hey, it was worth a shot. ;)
    Stinky shoe is usually satisfied with flinging pooh from behind his cage. He has no logical, factual, or truthful argument to offer. He is the worst the left has to offer; emotional support of a flawed ideology. He will defend with moronic dedication his diseased ideologyto his dying breath without an ounce of proof, that it has anything worthwhile or positive to offer.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand
     

  6. #16  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida. The Cuban Part.
    Posts
    3,007
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    What do you base that assertion on? Defend your argument or suspend your argument.
    That. Is. The. Sexiest. Thing. I . Have. Read. On. The. Internet.

    And I read this guy--------->

    ~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

    Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.
     

  7. #17  
    Senior Member Zathras's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    6,235
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    What do you base that assertion on? Defend your argument or suspend your argument.
    He's waiting for his handlers to give him the latest talking points for us to destroy....as usual.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf
     

  8. #18  
    Senior Member Arroyo_Doble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ft Worth
    Posts
    3,788
    Why are they even talking about Bachmann?

    Praise Romney and criticise Bachmann. Funny stuff.
     

  9. #19  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    Why are they even talking about Bachmann?

    Praise Romney and criticise Bachmann. Funny stuff.
    Welcome back from your vacation. :D
     

  10. #20  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    Why are they even talking about Bachmann?

    Praise Romney and criticise Bachmann. Funny stuff.
    The Magic Negro and his band of liberal screwballs just can not help themselves. You are correct; that is some funny shit!
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •