1. #1 Is there really that much difference between John Wayne Gacy and a president? 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    WOOT! More BDS by our buddy Cyrano. :D

Cyrano (1000+ posts) Tue Jun-28-11 10:44 AM
    Original message Is there really that much difference between John Wayne Gacy and a president?Edited on Tue Jun-28-11 11:03 AM by Cyrano
    Michele Bachmann is as batshit insane as anyone can get. So why does everyone assume that she just happened to mix up a movie star and a serial killer. After all, what makes a serial killer any different than, say, a president who orders the deaths of others?

Someone really needs to explain to me the difference between a serial killer and a president who is responsible for the deaths of thousands of people -- foreign and American.

Dead is dead, whether the victims were killed by some maniac, or by some politician for political and monetary gain.

And Iím going to end what I intended to be a long rant, with one question. Why arenít Bush/Cheney on trial in the Hague?

We really shouldn't be laughing at Bachmann while Bush/Cheney are walking around free.

This moron has been on a real tear for the last few days. :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Power CUer
    What was the John Wayne/John Wayne Gacy thing? I didn't hear it.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Why arenít Bush/Cheney on trial in the Hague?

We really shouldn't be laughing at Bachmann while Bush/Cheney are walking around free.
    Not a single death has occured under "The ONE." O Blah blah is now presiding over three wars and amazingly not a single death can be laid at his feet under the same "logic" these pooh eating liberals use to blame Bush Cheney.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

John Wayne Gacy raped his victims prior to killing them and burying them in his yard.

Not that I'm saying dead soldiers are Bush's victims-they were killed by the enemy in a war. I may disagree with the reasons for that war, but that doesn't make every president who gets us into a war I don't like a mass murderer.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    John Wayne Gacy raped his victims prior to killing them and burying them in his yard.

Not that I'm saying dead soldiers are Bush's victims-they were killed by the enemy in a war. I may disagree with the reasons for that war, but that doesn't make every president who gets us into a war I don't like a mass murderer.
    Too bad DUmb Underground doesn't make that important distinction.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Too bad DUmb Underground doesn't make that important distinction.
    This is just more proof that they aren't more than children. These people are just too stupid to understand reality.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    This is just more proof that they aren't more than children. These people are just too stupid to understand reality.
    Probably so, but on the other hand they don't actually encounter reality very often.

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    What was the John Wayne/John Wayne Gacy thing? I didn't hear it.
    John Wayne was a star in westerns and John Wayne Gacy was a serial killer that was executed.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    John Wayne was a star in westerns and John Wayne Gacy was a serial killer that was executed.
    She probably missed the left trying to make Michell Bachman look bad by confusing John Wayne's birthpalce and John Wayne Gacy's birthplace. Bachman knows the difference yet the left is doing their usual hatchet job on the threatening conservative.
    C. S. Lewis
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    She probably missed the left trying to make Michell Bachman look bad by confusing John Wayne's birthpalce and John Wayne Gacy's birthplace. Bachman knows the difference yet the left is doing their usual hatchet job on the threatening conservative.
    John Wayne's parents met in Waterloo and moved to Winterset where he was born. John Wayne Gacy was born in Chicago, in the same hospital as Hillary Rodham, and moved to Waterloo where he was arrested for homo attacks on his young employees, making him a hero to the democrat party. Gacy rose through the ranks of the party to become Chairman of his precinct and later a big Carter supporter.

Rosiland Carter and John Wayne Gacy.

Somehow the DUmmies seem to think that Bachmann confused the 2, highly unlikely that she even knew much about Gacy at all, but they sure seem to. After all he was a cherished member of their party and a queer.