1. #1 General Reveals that Obama Ignored Military's Advice on Afghanistan 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Lieutenant General John Allen told the Senate Armed Services Committee today that the Afghanistan decision President Obama announced last week was not among the range of options the military provided to the commander in chief.

Allen’s testimony directly contradicts claims from senior Obama administration officials from a background briefing before the president’s announcement.In response to questioning from Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC), Allen testified that Obama’s decision on the pace and size of Afghanistan withdrawals was “a more aggressive option than that which was presented.”

Graham pressed him. “My question is: Was that a option?” Allen: “It was not.”

Allen's claim, which came under oath, contradicts the line the White House had been providing reporters over the past week—that Obama simply chose one option among several presented by General David Petraeus. In a conference call last Wednesday, June 22, a reporter asked senior Obama administration officials about those options.

“Did General Petraeus specifically endorse this plan, or was it one of the options that General Petraeus gave to the president?”

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...an_575902.html

Banned
    Obama's lies are starting to mount sky high.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Obama's lies are starting to mount sky high.
    They started the day he was sworn in.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.