Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Undercover Video Gives the Dirt on Pigs in Factory Farms 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    You may not want to eat bacon after watching this. Pig Farm cruelty [VIDEO]

A new undercover video showing gruesome conditions in which pigs are kept at an Iowa factory farm (emphasis on the “factory”) has hit the web, courtesy of the advocacy group Mercy for Animals (MFA). Representatives of MFA will officially present the graphic footage Wednesday during several press conferences, beginning around 11 am EST. Before you tell yourself this has nothing to do with you, take note: MFA has linked this particular pork producer to four major U.S. food retailers, all of which sell meat raised in that factory farm.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/06/29/...factory-farms/

F'NING city-slickers....

Ya know what? Grow your own damn food!:mad:
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Oh for crying out loud! What, are they supposed to put them to sleep with a lullaby?
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Oh for crying out loud! What, are they supposed to put them to sleep with a lullaby?
    MFA: THe "new" PETA.......
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

It takes a special kind of person to spend their day doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    It takes a special kind of person to spend their day doing that.
    Clarify???
    Ronald Reagan

Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

It takes a special person to take a living, breathing being and slam it onto the floor or other hard surface in order to crack its skull. And then pick up the next squirming one and do the same...and again, and again, and again...and then break for lunch.

It takes a special person to take a living, breathing being and slam it onto the floor or other hard surface in order to crack its skull. And then pick up the next squirming one and do the same...and again, and again, and again...and then break for lunch.
    Ahhhhh... so you know from the EDITTED video that those piglets were healthy? You know from that EDITTED video exactly what the context was....

M'kay, go vegan....
    Ronald Reagan

Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

I wouldn't say special, I'd say mentally disturbed. Same goes for the people who euthanize animals in shelters. Although, they use a more humane method...I still can't imagine a person who injects dogs and cats with a lethal injection, and then goes home and hugs their kid.

Edit: I didn't watch the video. There are certain things that can't be unseen.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Ahhhhh... so you know from the EDITTED video that those piglets were healthy? You know from that EDITTED video exactly what the context was....

M'kay, go vegan....
    So if the piglet was sick, slamming its head into the floor or counter is a good thing?