Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
    The Phantom Menace
    Attack of the Clones
    Revenge of the Sith

There are, of course, a lot worse movies out there, but none of them hurt me quite like these did.
    Nothing helps a bad mood like spreading it around.

Has anyone here seen this

Disaster Movie
    In DISASTER MOVIE, the filmmaking team behind the hits "Scary Movie," "Date Movie," "Epic Movie" and "Meet The Spartans" this time puts its unique, inimitable stamp on one of the biggest and most bloated movie genres of all time -- the disaster film. DISASTER MOVIE follows the comic misadventures of a group of ridiculously attractive twenty-somethings during one fateful night as they try to make their way to safety while every known natural disaster and catastrophic event -- asteroids, twisters, earthquakes, the works -- hits the city and their path as they try to solve a series of mysteries to end the rampant destruction. Taking aim at everything and everyone, from "Indiana Jones" and "Iron Man" to Amy Winehouse and "High School Musical," DISASTER MOVIE lampoons the blockbuster movie, pop culture icons and public figures along the way as Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer satirize everything as only they can.
    My daughter in law is in it, it looks pretty silly to me but my daughter thought it was cute,

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    The Born Losers (1967)

Oh God - watched this gigantic piece-of-crap being made at a motel here in Huntington Beach when I was sixteen. Absolutely the worst use of film stock I’ve ever witnessed. Gagging, even by Billy Jack standards.

That's one of those 'so bad I have to watch it' movies. Everytime it's own I'm sitting in front of the TV with a cup of coffee and a bag of chips. That whole scene where Billy Jack and the leader of the bikers are sitting at the bar with their forearms touching and the cigarette burning in the wedge between them is just too much!

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis