Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    I always say, if I go to prison, I'll never bathe and walk around with shitty drawers. If someone can get through all that stank, hold me down, and not cut their junk on the dried dookdook in my crack, I guess I'll be fucked.
    I read somewhere that short blond men in prison are given to doing exactly that to avoid interest from attackers. Given that some of the men in prison are there for raping crack whores and other women not generally thought of as being the object of desire, I'm surprised it would deter anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I read somewhere that short blond men in prison are given to doing exactly that to avoid interest from attackers. Given that some of the men in prison are there for raping crack whores and other women not generally thought of as being the object of desire, I'm surprised it would deter anyone.
    I suppose under the right circumstances, even Helen Thomas could be an object of someone's desire. Mind you, their seeing eye dog would most likely make heroic efforts to keep them from going through with it, but even so...
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    How about just avoiding going to jail in the first place? Problem solved.
    You now know how I handle most complaints I get.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    probably cuz they were high when they raped those ppl lol
    If you want to see my political views, check out my profile. i have them on my wall because there wasn't enough room in the info section.