Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    My first wife was like raising a spoiled little girl. I toughed it out too long. My second was like marrying a mother. Couldn't take it, so I cut my losses.

Now! Third is a partner - over thirty years now............that's the way I like it!

You act like they are just toys...if you don't like them you keep them around even if you don't like them, then finally give them away. Not a good thing.
    "To raise your daughter the same as your son is to teach them morals. To raise your son the same as your daughter is to teach them strength. To raise them both equeally, well, you did your job."

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post

Next time, if there's enough to go around and he eats the same amount, does he get the hose again? Does he Precious? Does he get the hose again?

LOL.

I always ask ex-coworkers who have retired or transferred out of children's services "Have the lambs stopped screaming yet?".

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    My first wife was like raising a spoiled little girl. I toughed it out too long. My second was like marrying a mother. Couldn't take it, so I cut my losses.

Now! Third is a partner - over thirty years now............that's the way I like it!
    You act like they are just toys...if you don't like them you keep them around even if you don't like them, then finally give them away. Not a good thing.
    Hmmm, must be a radical feminist! I guess you haven't learned how to spell "P-A-R-T-N-E-R"..........and maybe you don't want to!

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Hmmm, must be a radical feminist! I guess you haven't learned how to spell "P-A-R-T-N-E-R"..........and maybe you don't want to!
    I may be slight feminist, but I don't go to ridiculous extremes about it. Partner, yeah i know. Everyone says a marriage is equal but i bet if you asked all married people, at least 70% of them would say each of themselves work harder then their 'partner"
    "To raise your daughter the same as your son is to teach them morals. To raise your son the same as your daughter is to teach them strength. To raise them both equeally, well, you did your job."

I may be slight feminist, but I don't go to ridiculous extremes about it. Partner, yeah i know. Everyone says a marriage is equal but i bet if you asked all married people, at least 70% of them would say each of themselves work harder then their 'partner"
    My wife and I have been married almost 30 years and neither of us keeps track of who is working harder, we just live our lives and don't stop to keep track of who is getting the better deal.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    My wife and I have been married almost 30 years and neither of us keeps track of who is working harder, we just live our lives and don't stop to keep track of who is getting the better deal.

You may not sit and stop and think....but if asked, honestly, who works more, who would you say? What are the odds you split EVERYTHING equeally? and that is the way it should be. some marriages work better when the man is more in chargem while some vie-versa. Although some equality should be kept.

You may not sit and stop and think....but if asked, honestly, who works more, who would you say? What are the odds you split EVERYTHING equeally? and that is the way it should be. some marriages work better when the man is more in chargem while some vie-versa. Although some equality should be kept.
    Why would you worry about equal, do you worry that your left hand is doing more than your right?
    Keeping score is not a good idea for a happy marriage.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg