Thread: 'I hate my babies and my older children are animals,'

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    GENESIS 1:28: "Be fruitful and multiply"
    many read up to this verse and that's as far as they go
    Yup. You know Daddy Duggar was only making 20K when they were being so fruitful. Don't know what he makes now with the TV show, but with that many tax deductions, they probably get a tax credit (gift) from the Fed (taxpayers) anyway. We'll end up paying for these kids one way or another. Wait til they all want to go to college.:eek:

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Yup. You know Daddy Duggar was only making 20K when they were being so fruitful. Don't know what he makes now with the TV show, but with that many tax deductions, they probably get a tax credit (gift) from the Fed (taxpayers) anyway. We'll end up paying for these kids one way or another. Wait til they all want to go to college.:eek:

If the family makes enough money from the tv show, they won't be eligible for federal financial aid, no matter how many kids they have. Plus, the kids can write tell-all books and create a life for themselves as talk show guests.

With that many kids, the odds are good that at least one of those girls is destined for the pole or to be a centerfold, or both. I wouldn't want to see her limit herself to only one career choice.

I've watched this show a couple times. Daddy Duggar's dumber than a bag of hammers.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    If the family makes enough money from the tv show, they won't be eligible for federal financial aid, no matter how many kids they have. Plus, the kids can write tell-all books and create a life for themselves as talk show guests.

With that many kids, the odds are good that at least one of those girls is destined for the pole or to be a centerfold, or both. I wouldn't want to see her limit herself to only one career choice.
    lol yea, you know one of them will probably get fed up with the bible belt and end up in LA as a stripper :D
    If you want to see my political views, check out my profile. i have them on my wall because there wasn't enough room in the info section.

5. #15 Octomom says she 'hates babies' 
    LOS ANGELES (KABC/CNN) - With 14 children to feed and no money to pay the bills, Octomom Nadya Suleman told In Touch magazine she has lost control.

"I hate babies, they disgust me," the 36-year-old single mother said. "My older six are animals, getting more and more out of control."

Suleman is facing eviction from her California home because she has been unable to make mortgage payments. She said she's broke and cannot provide for her family.

Suleman reportedly has a new deal to appear on the reality show Celebridate.

Link

Where is California's child protective services here? This woman is gross.

Is there an echo in here?
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Is there an echo in here?
    Apologies.

I'll kill you last. :p
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." ~ Albert Einstein

Someone needs to tell her a kid is missing.

She's not pushing octo. She's only pushing seveno.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Someone needs to tell her a kid is missing.

She's not pushing octo. She's only pushing seveno.
    that would be siete :p
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry