1. #1 How to Survive the Zombie Apocalypse Using Science 

In the event of a zombie apocalypse it will probably help to have: a baseball bat, a gun, a chainsaw and a plethora of blunt objects. Also, it helps to possess a strong grasp of neuroscience.

The quick, handy guide above (not to be confused with the one from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) shows many of the neurological problems zombies have and how the non-undead can exploit those weaknesses. It includes every malady, from ghouls’ slow motor skills to terrible amnesia.

Believe it or not, the guide to surviving the zombie apocalypse is actually derived from real neuroscience. The charts are largely based on a presentation (see video below) by UC Berkeley neuroscientist Bradley Voytek, who re-created what the zombie brain would look like based on cognitive problems observed in films like 28 Days Later, Shaun of the Dead and The Return of the Living Dead.

Based on that map of the zombie brain, Voytek and a fellow neuroscientist Timothy Verstynen established that the walking dead suffered from a condition they called Consciousness Deficit Hypoactivity Disorder. CDHD is characterized by “the loss of rational, voluntary and conscious behavior replaced by delusional/impulsive aggression, stimulus-driven attention, the inability to coordinate motor-linguistic behaviors and an insatiable appetite for human flesh.” ...
    link

I'm gonna go with the science of physics to deal with zombies. Mainly newtons laws of motion, regarding bullets and head masses.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Damnit.

At first glance I thought Number 4 was telling us to pee on them.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Damnit.

At first glance I thought Number 4 was telling us to pee on them.
    Only after you shoot them. But ensure that there are no other zombies within 1/4 mile of you, and that you've double tapped it in the head after dropping it. Because if you don't, you will get bitten.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    ...and that you've double tapped it in the head after dropping it. Because if you don't, you will get bitten.
    I've seen Zombieland. My cardio is good. :D