Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Fraternal Friday 
    Power CUer
    It's been beautiful in the DC area this week, sunny, mid eighties, low humidity. Today we run out of luck and the temps and humidity are going up to normal (i.e. near-death) levels for July.

TOTD: Birth order. Where are you? Are you an only, youngest, middle, oldest? How did it affect your life? Did you want more/fewer siblings?

I was an only and never wanted it any other way. :D
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

It was really nice this morning. It's supposed to be mostly sunny and mid-80s today.

TOTD: I'm a middle child. My brother is older and I always hated him. He always got privileges that I never could get at the same age. The happiest day of my teen life was the day we moved him into the dorm at college.

Excessive heat warning is on for the entire fourth of July weekend. 110+ temps for the entire weekend with an obnoxious 115 expected on Saturday.

TOTD: I have one sister. I'm the oldest.

Hot and humid........AGAIN!

TOTD: Older sister and twin brother. Neither can set a VCR clock! Guess I'm the only one to amount to anything........:D

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post

TOTD: Older sister and twin brother. Neither can set a VCR clock! Guess I'm the only one to amount to anything........:D
    You're all still using VCRs??!?!?!?
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

forecast 102 today. nough said

1 liberal sister. she's older im smarter
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post

a complete total mystery
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

It's gorgeous today! We'll be in the low to mid 80s with the usual T-storms.

TOTD: I'm the youngest. One of my brothers is dead and the other two are Born Again conservatives. Took them long enough.

The great thing about being the only and youngest girl in a set-up like that is that nothing - I mean nothing - about dick-head behavior will ever surprise you for the rest of your life. You also learn valuable close combat skills at an early age.

TOTD: I'm the oldest, have just one sister. I didn't learn close combat skills from the sister, but did learn to be very wary and not to trust too much. That has kept me safe in the very competitive sales arena.

My problem is though I say that I don't trust, secretly I still do (or did). Life has shown me that it's not a good trait. I love dogs because they are creatures that you can trust. Not many dogs turn on you, other than rabid ones.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Banned
    It has been hot and humid the last couple of days. Been watering my yard like crazy. Brown spots piss me off.

TOTD: I have 1 brother and we are very close. Being the oldest, I got the short end of the deal when it came to whippings. He is also a conservative. Wish I would have had a sister.