Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    I'm still not giving any money to Hollywood.
    Well good for you.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Well good for you.
    I heard you saying that in Christian Bale rant mode. It's funnier that way.

~QC
    Last edited by CueSi; 07-01-2011 at 02:43 PM.
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Well good for you.
    Anything they get they just give to Oblahblah.

Or to hookers and blow.

I'm better off giving money to a homeless guy. At least he'll buy booze at the local CVS and stimulate the local economy.

(And yes, in California, we have liquor in the CVS. It works better than NyQuil. :))

Anything they get they just give to Oblahblah.

Or to hookers and blow.

I'm better off giving money to a homeless guy. At least he'll buy booze at the local CVS and stimulate the local economy.

(And yes, in California, we have liquor in the CVS. It works better than NyQuil. :))
    Really? And spending your money in the local theater doesn't help the local economy? You know, things like paying the employees who then spend their money in the local economy?

I'd rather spend my cash on stuff I find entertaining than give it away to some lazy bum that will waste it on booze and then beg for more, refusing to become a productive member of society.

But hey, it's your money...waste it how ever you like.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Power CUer
    You wanna spend money that will end up in Oblahblah's pocket, that's your call.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    If I went with that mentality, I couldn't turn on my TV ever. Forget buying a car. I can never consult a lawyer. And forget an education.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

RIIIIIGHT. And you keep thinking that anything I spend at the theater goes farther than that. Cause, if you do, you have no clue as to how a local business runs and are as much of a dumbass as the person who wrote the original article.
    Last edited by Zathras; 07-01-2011 at 06:42 PM.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    guess you better stop using the internet since you computer helped get him elected, either through Gates or Jobs
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry