Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28
  1. #21  
    Senior Member Rebel Yell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    South GA
    Posts
    5,181
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Bastard!:p I've honestly lost so much weight that fat jokes can't even kinda upset me at the moment but well done.:D
    how much have you lost?:(
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    Senior Ape Articulate_Ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NJ, Exit Only
    Posts
    8,006
    TOTD: I am the middle child. I have an older brother and sister, and two younger brothers, all of whom I have deftly managed to have virtually no contact with for many, many years. To me, family values are measured in miles.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    I have never hit a girl or a woman. A girl in grade school stuck me in the hand with a quill pin; I poured the whole bottle of ink on her dress. That is the extent of my violence against the fair sex.

    Your pro tip reminds of a chick I would run into occasionally in my clubbing days. To off a guy that was hitting on her, she would tell him that she has herpes. Pretty crass if you ask me.
    If you'd had a sister, that hitting rule would have gone out the window. I don't know one woman who hasn't been socked by her brother if she had one.

    I don't know how crass the herpes excuse is. It sounds better than "you're too ugly (old, dumb, crazy) to talk with". At least with the herpes excuse, it's up to the guy to pursue, if he chooses.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    I have never hit a girl or a woman. A girl in grade school stuck me in the hand with a quill pin; I poured the whole bottle of ink on her dress. That is the extent of my violence against the fair sex.

    Your pro tip reminds of a chick I would run into occasionally in my clubbing days. To off a guy that was hitting on her, she would tell him that she has herpes. Pretty crass if you ask me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    TOTD: I am the middle child. I have an older brother and sister, and two younger brothers, all of whom I have deftly managed to have virtually no contact with for many, many years. To me, family values are measured in miles.
    LOL! Aside from couch and ATM time, I've managed to limit contact myself. They're coming around, though, so I have some great hopes for them.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,642
    Beautiful day today.

    TOTD: In my household I was the youngest of 4. But my mom had another kid after she and my dad got divorced so I have a younger sister. Impact? As a kid I got blamed for everything and got many an undeserved beating.
    Last edited by NJCardFan; 07-01-2011 at 03:29 PM.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    If you'd had a sister, that hitting rule would have gone out the window. I don't know one woman who hasn't been socked by her brother if she had one.

    I don't know how crass the herpes excuse is. It sounds better than "you're too ugly (old, dumb, crazy) to talk with". At least with the herpes excuse, it's up to the guy to pursue, if he chooses.
    Wrong. My dad would have beaten the shit out me if he found out I hit any girl and especially my sister. Plus, he had 3 sisters that I seriously doubt he ever hit. We grew up at a different time when that kind of behavior was taboo.

    Sorry but the herpes excuse is just trailer trash material. If she was trying to impress me, she failed miserably. Back in the 80's, fools in bars would wear buttons stating that they were disease free.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Wrong. My dad would have beaten the shit out me if he found out I hit any girl and especially my sister. Plus, he had 3 sisters that I seriously doubt he ever hit. We grew up at a different time when that kind of behavior was taboo.

    Sorry but the herpes excuse is just trailer trash material. If she was trying to impress me, she failed miserably. Back in the 80's, fools in bars would wear buttons stating that they were disease free.
    I seriously don't think she was trying to impress you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    I seriously don't think she was trying to impress you.
    I think she was cause she told me that she was divorced. I had no interest in trash.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •