Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Would Halpernin have called a white president a *censored*? 
    link

To many liberals it's all about what color someones skin is.

RandySF (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Thu Jun-30-11 11:32 AM
    Original message
    Would Halpernin have called a white president a *censored*? Updated at 12:45 PM

It sounds to me like only white presidents are allowed to be confrontational, according to M$M rules.
    And it sounds like black presidents, according to liberal$, can be as much of a dick as they want and they cannot be criticized because of the color of their skin.

Until, of course the "black president" happens to be a Republican.
    AngryAmish (1000+ posts) Thu Jun-30-11 11:34 AM
    Response to Original message
    2. Of course not. He is a true Bull Conner type racist.
    CakeGrrl Donating Member (1000+ posts) Thu Jun-30-11 11:40 AM
    5. No.

All this is is the "Uppity Negro" sentiment worded differently.

Some of the establishment cannot STAND this black man telling them what to do.

In public, no less.
    Enrique Donating Member (1000+ posts) Thu Jun-30-11 11:46 AM
    Response to Reply #4
    7. many presidents have been dicks

Bush for example was a total dick. Not just because I didn't like his politics, but he was a total dick as a person.

Obama is not a dick, and he wasn't yesterday.
    pipi_k Donating Member (1000+ posts) Thu Jun-30-11 12:05 PM
    Response to Reply #8
    15. Me too... there are too many, it seems...

who notice his color to such an extent that everything negative someone says becomes all about his color.

OMG!!! Someone called him a "dick".

It's because...because....

HE'S BLACK!!!!!

aughhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Like you, all I see is a man.

It makes me wonder why so many people...so-called "Liberals"... focus that much on what color he is.
    butterfly77 (1000+ posts) Thu Jun-30-11 01:37 PM
    Response to Reply #15
    35. It gets me how people like you...

every since his election try to pretend that a lot of this is not because he is black.

No,everything isn't but a lot of it is,and it is very,very obvious. Liberal doesn't have a damn thing to do with it. Open your fucking eyes and quit pretending!!!
    yardwork Donating Member (1000+ posts)
    Thu Jun-30-11 12:09 PM
    Response to Reply #12
    16. I disagree. The public disrespect shown this president is new in our era.

The Republicans called Bill Clinton a lot of things, but there is definitely a difference in the way that Republicans and their spokespeople feel that they can disrespect President Obama.

I see this clearly, even though I am white. I see it even though I often disagree with President Obama's policies and/or his approaches.

When people of color say that they see racism, white people should listen and respect the insight of people who are in a better position than we are to see racism. Racism is much more than the Klan burning crosses. If that were our only problem we wouldn't have a problem. Institutional, pervasive racism is real. It affects millions of people. It undermines our entire culture.
    How can this be said with a straight face? The level of discourse ifrom conservatives about lObama is much better than it was from liberals when President Bush was president.
    Last edited by Carol; 06-30-2011 at 03:01 PM.

My brain just got broken reading the selections brought over.

Please tell me they didn't breed.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Fabulous Poster
    I've never understood why it's OK to call President Clinton a traitor, or President Bush a war criminal, but it's some horrible breach to call a President a dick, a jackass, or a liar.

Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    My brain just got broken reading the selections brought over.

Please tell me they didn't breed.

~QC
    well its the Libtards that kill their babys, so possibly
    If you want to see my political views, check out my profile. i have them on my wall because there wasn't enough room in the info section.

pipi_k Donating Member (1000+ posts) Thu Jun-30-11 12:05 PM
    Response to Reply #8
    15. Me too... there are too many, it seems...

who notice his color to such an extent that everything negative someone says becomes all about his color.

OMG!!! Someone called him a "dick".

It's because...because....

HE'S BLACK!!!!!

aughhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Like you, all I see is a man.

It makes me wonder why so many people...so-called "Liberals"... focus that much on what color he is.
    Because this is how you all roll!
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    5. No.

All this is is the "Uppity Negro" sentiment worded differently.

Some of the establishment cannot STAND this black man telling them what to do.

In public, no less.
    That's true. Like your hero Bill Clinton. The DUmmies always want to forget about that...
    May the FORCE be with you!

5. No.

All this is is the "horrible president" sentiment worded differently.

Some of the establishment cannot STAND this incompetent libtard telling them what to do.

In public, no less.
    Fixt for accuracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I've never understood why it's OK to call President Clinton a traitor, or President Bush a war criminal, but it's some horrible breach to call a President a dick, a jackass, or a liar.
    'Cause it's Obama.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Enrique Donating Member (1000+ posts) Thu Jun-30-11 11:46 AM
    Response to Reply #4
    7. many presidents have been dicks

Bush for example was a total dick. Not just because I didn't like his politics, but he was a total dick as a person.

Obama is not a dick, and he wasn't yesterday.
    Enrique You lying sack of excrement. You cannot see the truth that your god, O Blah Blah, is exactly what Halperin says he is yet you accuse President Bush of the same without proof.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

They should hear what I call him.