1. #1 Man protesting motorcycle helmet law dies of head injury 
    Parish man, protesting motorcycle helmet laws, dies from head injury, troopers say

Town of Onondaga, NY – A Parish man who was participating in a motorcycle helmet protest ride was killed this afternoon when he went over the handlebars of his motorcycle and injured his head on the pavement, state police said.

Philip A. Contos, 55, of 45 East St., Parish, was not wearing a helmet while driving a 1983 Harley Davidson motorcycle south on Route 11 in Onondaga with a large group of other motorcyclists, troopers said.

About 1:30 p.m., troopers said, Contos hit his brakes, the motorcycle fishtailed and went out of control and Contos went over the handlebars.

Contos was taken to Upstate University Hospital where he was pronounced dead, troopers said.

Evidence at the scene and information from the attending physician indicate Contos would have survived if he had been wearing a Department of Transportation approved helmet, troopers said.

The protest in which Contos was riding was organized by American Bikers Aimed Towards Education, Trooper Jack Keller said.

Darwin Award winner if I've ever seen one.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Is it bad I laughed?
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

If I am required by law to wear a seatbelt while riding or driving in a car, all people driving or riding motorcycles should have to wear helmets while using public roads.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    here in MI they are working on a law that allows for motorcyclist to have the choice...if they do, they have to get $20,000 medical insurance policy

http://www.clutchandchrome.com/news/...lans-road-trip
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    here in MI they are working on a law that allows for motorcyclist to have the choice...if they do, they have to get $20,000 medical insurance policy

http://www.clutchandchrome.com/news/...lans-road-trip

It's good to know that our legislature has such important things to address.

Banned
    You can not say he did do it his way.:(

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    It's good to know that our legislature has such important things to address.
    Synder you could say has gotten more done in 6 months to fix Jennifers fuck ups than she did in her whole 8 years of fucking up the state
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    Synder you could say has gotten more done in 6 months to fix Jennifers fuck ups than she did in her whole 8 years of fucking up the state

I'm not criticizing Snyder. Just the Michigan legislature.