Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Quote Originally Posted by axxxel View Post
    Who the hell are "they"? Nobody is born a jihadi, they're the teenage punks of their respective nation, and by meddling in their business we're making a target of ourselves, as westerners.

Just take Mubarak as an example, how do you think egyptian teenagers feel about the US? They've been beaten by corrupt police backed by the corrupt government which has been backed by different forms of US aid.

It doesn't matter why Mubarak was supported. The fact is that people who don't even dare to dream to have just one of the rights listed in the BOR have been beaten, killed and incarcerated by a corrupt totalitarian government backed by american tax dollars.

They will be bitter as heck and when the islamists get their hand on them they become fuel for the jihad.

Edit: For people who aren't guerillas the US soldiers pose no threat, they can't intimidate them. What about all the angered young men in the middle east who are not iraqi or afghani? At least two generations of egyptians consider the US a dictator supporting, reckless and ignorant beast. From their perspective, that is what the US is. They don't know about the second amendment, they don't see how one terrorist attack on the US equates to two wars in the middle east. They have bombs going off all the time. I've met an Egyptian who lost an eye to a terrorist attack by some islamist nutjob. He thought the islamists were crazy people and he hated his freedom hating government (that was paid for by US dollars).

We all hate the jihadists, but the issue at hand is to keep their numbers from growing! The vast majority of the people in this part of the world just wants to buy a house and a car.
    Step on one and another craws out of a different hole.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Step on one and another craws out of a different hole.
    I wouldn't say he's a ronbot. He's swedish. He's already got that against him.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

They need a new Ron Paul dump thread, this one is wore out, the pages are all sticky and funky!:eek:
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Wow talk about a bad penny that just keeps turning up.

Axxxxel makes wilbur look sane and rational.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.