Define unwinnable. Define victory. Was Iraq worth it? Yes. a small fact pinhead seems to have forgotten..when did Iran abandon its nuclear aspirations? 2003but ending these wars would save money, and just put it into the defense, instead of unwinnable wars
What happened in 2003? Duhhhhhhhh.
Fact: taking out your enemy on their ground is far better than fighting on your own and in a defensive mode, No one wins a defensive war.
"You do not win a war by dying for your country, you win a war by making the other poor miserable sonofabitch die for HIS country" ...now who said that again?
The argument about ICBMs is hysterical. You want to use nuclear weapons instead of conventional military hardware?
Hey Einstein, where did the last two world wares emanate? EUROPE. Ever hear of active defence? Force projection?Perhaps, but it still seems hypocritical to be on the side of small government and then support a buge military budget and Paul is the only one who's spoken about shutting down bases in places like Europe (which, as it stands is basically subsidizing their defense system so they can fund their various government programs)
The comments about supercarriers are also idiotic, force projection anyone?
Stupid fucking RonBots, your "candidate" is a joke, and NO ONE can take someone seriously who doesnt have the basic common sense to know when NOT to have his photo taken with a NeoNazi and to take money from them as well
Lets have a look, shall we?
Oh this is a GEM..............
- Opposes death penalty at state and federal level. (Jan 2008)
- Changed opinion to anti-death penalty due to many mistakes. (Sep 2007)
- Opposes “hate crimes” legislation. (Sep 2007)
- Not appropriate to prosecute all illegal adult pornography. (Sep 2007)
- Opposes the death penalty. (Jan 2007)
- Voted NO on enforcing against anti-gay hate crimes. (Apr 2009)
- Voted YES on funding for alternative sentencing instead of more prisons. (Jun 2000)
- Voted NO on more prosecution and sentencing for juvenile crime. (Jun 1999)
- Rated 60% by CURE, indicating mixed votes on rehabilitation. (Dec 2000)
- Cut off all foreign aid to Israel & to Arabs. (Dec 2007)
- Get out of South Korea and let two Koreas unify. (Dec 2007)
I can think of only ONE way that can happen...Korean War II anybody?
No foreign aid; no treaties that commit US to future wars.
Seeya later US allies, thanks for all the blood and sons you have sacrificed, we only give a fuck about ourselves.
oh and this is the icing on the cake
- We don’t need any troops abroad--they don’t help our defense. (Dec 2007)
- Stop policing the world and we can get rid of income tax. (Dec 2007)
- Bring all troops home from abroad & save $100B’s every year. (Dec 2007)
We’d be as furious as Muslims are, if our land was occupied.
Israeli government & the neocons want US to bomb Iran.
Mercantilist oil dependency was reason for war.
Thats right, Paul, piss on your allies some more
NO on implementing US-Singapore free trade agreement: Strongly Opposes topic 13
NO on implementing free trade agreement with Chile: Strongly Opposes topic 13
NO on implementing US-Australia Free Trade Agreement: Opposes topic 13
They dont call him Dr Nuts for nothing.
I might also note that as far as can be determined (no I am NOT making an acct to get into that cesspit), on his next campaign, Dr Snatchpeeper has not told anyone he will not take donations from StormFront.
A Presidential aspirant who takes donations from white supremacists and the KKK is a lunatic.
Meeting with a head of state is not meeting with as NeoNazi who is NOT a head of state
One is diplomacy
The other is idiocy.
To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women. :Dagain, WHAT IS THE OBJECTIVE?
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|