Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    That reminds me of the hotel owned by Bass Pro Shops outside of Branson. They have those stuffed critters in every guest room. Branson is cheesy, but that lodge is really cool.

Has anyone here ever been to a Bass Pro Shop? The one in Springfield Mo is their headquarters store. They have a decent restaurant there, along with the sports gear. They have an indoor water feature.
    Yes a couple of different ones. I also have been to the Cabela's in Dundee, MI and that is the best store of that type that I have seen. I like them all though.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

You jokers in here made me laugh, but were so far off topic that I had to go over to the dump and read all the garbage for myself!!! :p

What a bunch of childish twits they are. Everything suggested that they do to the artwork is such a great idea to them ... not to mention will probably get them arrested ... that I sincerely hope one of the fools actually goes for it.

Aaargh! *spit* Now I need to wash the stench of that hate-filled place out of my mind.

You rats! :D

~ ABC
    American By Choice ~ 1980